When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't see big events happening and I personally wouldn't want to go to a big event at the moment just to be safe

As I said before I don't want to wear a face mask in a club or festival......

South Korea opened clubs and had to shut it down due to a corona outbreak... They don't know when they will open clubs again.. And that country is good at contact tracing

Imagine going to a club in Ibiza or another country symptomatic spreading it then leaving in a few days and them not being able to trace it

I am positive Ibiza now will have a good quiet season but without the clubs

the amnesia deal really worth for big drinkers but it says only available this year and 2021
RED TICKET | Entrada al club + 3 consumiciones | 25€
GOLD TICKET | Entrada al club + 5 consumiciones | 45€

Can u see amnesia opening this year? Next year? ?
If they go bankrupt , goodbye to your € ?(Don't forget the helicopter raid, so everything can happen, amnesia is the brand of disco mafia i trust the less as i trust ushuaia Pacha.)

Don't buy it through amnesia but more with spotlight as u won't have the refund policy with amnesia site.

afic, i still have 18 early bird ibz 2020 club tickets (7tickets with spotlight already redunded, i can't see packed parties happening this year such Elrow @amnesia, Defected @Eden and Paradise closing @amnesia)
if i knew what 's we gonna face those days , i wish i had Zero early bird tickets ?

For ibz clubbing scene some outdoor aeras may open with one shot events? with a minimum capacity(200 people max), not to save economy but more to exist on social media
Better this option than nothing as entertainment business such Nightlife is really in trouble for a long time

O'beach
Blue Marlin ibz
Dc10
Benimussa park
Cova Santa
Ushuaia
Ibz rocks

B4 Guns n roses Alan Niven , famous gnr producer produced this band b4 vmv

Last edited:
If some form of tourist season does happen this year it will be a weird one for workers.
Will many go across to work knowing it won’t be the summer of their lives of partying etc?
Will we find bars with locals working instead of brits? The west end completely empty?

If some form of tourist season does happen this year it will be a weird one for workers.
Will many go across to work knowing it won’t be the summer of their lives of partying etc?
Will we find bars with locals working instead of brits? The west end completely empty?

No chance there will be many foreign workers

wow, easy there FAGP ;)

as far as i'm aware, amnesia is family owned (i.e. no rental fees or mortgages) and of all the clubs here, i think it will be the first to open even with limited capacity because of this and also because they have always had an excellent following among the locals. i honestly find it very difficult to imagine a situation in which amnesia will not open between now and end of next summer.

having said that, of course there is a small chance of even next summer not happening - but if that's really the case, i think most people will be a bit more worried about the world burning (no mass gatherings and recurring virus attacks and all the economic ruin that will bring) than getting a refund for their 25 eur ticket? even on spotlight, these tickets are non-refundable.

yes there's a very small risk of losing this, but i think it's worth it. it's a chance to see elrow or paradise or the opening/closing with 3 drinks for 25 EUR. i mean come on! :) and the money which amnesia collect for this will help them pay a few staff wages this year.

wow, easy there FAGP ;)

as far as i'm aware, amnesia is family owned (i.e. no rental fees or mortgages) and of all the clubs here, i think it will be the first to open even with limited capacity because of this and also because they have always had an excellent following among the locals. i honestly find it very difficult to imagine a situation in which amnesia will not open between now and end of next summer.

having said that, of course there is a small chance of even next summer not happening - but if that's really the case, i think most people will be a bit more worried about the world burning (no mass gatherings and recurring virus attacks and all the economic ruin that will bring) than getting a refund for their 25 eur ticket? even on spotlight, these tickets are non-refundable.

yes there's a very small risk of losing this, but i think it's worth it. it's a chance to see elrow or paradise or the opening/closing with 3 drinks for 25 EUR. i mean come on! :) and the money which amnesia collect for this will help them pay a few staff wages this year.
When you say it like that, it's got to be worth a punt!

wow, easy there FAGP ;)

I will buy a ticket for 25 e just to support them.. Love Amnesia and had an amazing closing last year there ... Not sure if will go Amnesia next year tho as want to go to other parties

I really hope next summer happens, that's whats keeping me going... I am gutted about this year so if next year does not happen I will be really gutted

b4 buying a 25€ amnesia ticket , i will wait for my 430€ club tix to b refund (sept -oct)

Sure ,i can take the risk to loose 25€ but not 455€
For those that dont have money already invested on club ticket, u may take ur chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back