When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll also be a lot more clued up on the virus by July/August. I read somewhere at the weekend that 26% of all deaths in the UK were diabetic for example. We are learning about it all the time. Then factor in care home deaths, that is between a quarter and a third off all deaths, then kidney disease 17%...etc etc. Basically 95% of deaths are with pre-existing health conditions or old age. You're not going to risk travelling if you are vulnerable are you....the explosion of the disease at the start was caused by people not knowing any better....
do you think it could end up left down to each individual in the end? if people think they maybe vulnerable they are advised to do their best to distance till a vaccine has seen the light of day?

do you think it could end up left down to each individual in the end? if people think they maybe vulnerable they are advised to do their best to distance till a vaccine has seen the light of day?
There will be an element of that for sure. People are going to be acting a lot different around others for a long time, maybe forever, it might turn out to be a good thing, more personal space etc. Contrary to some of the stuff you read on see on the news, most people are not stupid.

We are all going to have to live with it and adapt accordingly, they may never find a a vaccine, so we can't rely on that. Apparently they never found one for SARS and that was 18 years ago!

There will be an element of that for sure. People are going to be acting a lot different around others for a long time, maybe forever, it might turn out to be a good thing, more personal space etc. Contrary to some of the stuff you read on see on the news, most people are not stupid.

We are all going to have to live with it and adapt accordingly, they may never find a a vaccine, so we can't rely on that. Apparently they never found one for SARS and that was 18 years ago!

Agreed I see alot of people adamant the are wanting to self isolate till there is a vaccine but like you say the world is just going to have to up and change its ways in the case of there not being one, people cant just hide away forever, if you think you or even a close loved one you have to be around is vulnerable then distancing or choosing not to attend a venue or even area that will be over crowded might just have to be the new way of life.. at least for a while

Going back to living near clubs etc.. What is the worst club for sound pollution? Even though Ushuaia can be heard from Figs it really seemed to depend on the day plus there is a lot of buildings etc to deflect it, but DC10 the sound must travel more so as there is a lot of flat ground surrounding it? Who gets the most complaints for sound pollution, I would of though Pacha is quite well contained, plus the roads are quite busy around there, same as Amnesia, and not many houses right next to it and I'm sure that teracota pot shop doesnt get affected! I was always surprised house residential the area surrounding Priv is, surely they must get complaints, and with them playing music in the dome.. anyway just realised I am rabbiting on about nothing lol

Going back to living near clubs etc.. What is the worst club for sound pollution? Even though Ushuaia can be heard from Figs it really seemed to depend on the day plus there is a lot of buildings etc to deflect it, but DC10 the sound must travel more so as there is a lot of flat ground surrounding it? Who gets the most complaints for sound pollution, I would of though Pacha is quite well contained, plus the roads are quite busy around there, same as Amnesia, and not many houses right next to it and I'm sure that teracota pot shop doesnt get affected! I was always surprised house residential the area surrounding Priv is, surely they must get complaints, and with them playing music in the dome.. anyway just realised I am rabbiting on about nothing lol
the noise from punters leaving Privilege heading towards the main road for the bus or even taxi's must draw complaints in aswell, we always are respectable but many don't seem to be

always depending on the wind and its direction, but dc10, privilege, ushuaïa and cova santa can regularly be heard from afar. I have to say though, ushuaïa have improved over the past few years. this is off-topic though.

back to the original question? july I think.

always depending on the wind and its direction, but dc10, privilege, ushuaïa and cova santa can regularly be heard from afar. I have to say though, ushuaïa have improved over the past few years. this is off-topic though.

back to the original question? july I think.
I'm hoping for July but tbh any where still in the summer period would be sweet! I'm not a fan of mid September onwards the weather on previous trips has always let us down. it can be glorious but also can be too hit and miss for my liking

in that case you also can't see full football stadiums until then I guess?
We won't... My friend owns a creche and when or if she opens again kids can't bring their favorite blanket, teddy,toy or bloody dummy.. how can you tell a kid teddy has to stay at home...

We won't... My friend owns a creche and when or if she opens again kids can't bring their favorite blanket, teddy,toy or bloody dummy.. how can you tell a kid teddy has to stay at home...
Exactly, we have some had something similar from our nursery...setting out how they propose to get up and running again. Sounds awful. We aren't bothering...on the flip side we are saving a fortune in fees! lol

Exactly, we have some had something similar from our nursery...setting out how they propose to get up and running again. Sounds awful. We aren't bothering...on the flip side we are saving a fortune in fees! lol
And you are right..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back