When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to listen at least one dance set per week to get my weekly music kick at the moment. It’s difficult
being a raver & not being able to a rave for around 10 months!

I would like to know the dynamics for next season - will clubs limit capacity and first come first serve ticket If so, many events will sell out before people get to island?

imo, if it’s socially distanced dancefloor they can kiss goodbye to any kind of season. We attended one in the uk a few weeks ago and we felt the vibe was not there.

let’s pray by March/April the oxford vaccine is in circulation and dancing next year as we know it is back on!
If they have to draw lines on the dance floor I don't think it will work well.

If it's just limiting capacity with punters being trusted with the responsibility to give each other space then it could be a real blessing for some nights.

What production, was just some visuals really.
I know a lot of people paid for it and enjoyed it so good for them. I fully understand they need to generate money.
But i just didn't like the concept, maybe some of the money generated could have went towards helping the scene? (I don't think it was)
There were other streams such as United we stream, were the money generated helped small venues and projects that needed it.
well yes visuals and the stream was far from your standard set up is what im saying it wasn't like it was a camera and a room.. thought it was good they were encouraging people to make inspired set ups for it seen some beauties

and they have many artists under their label maybe it was to support those?.. I enjoyed it for one would pay again, although some of my mates have said same as you

well yes visuals and the stream was far from your standard set up is what im saying it wasn't like it was a camera and a room.. thought it was good they were encouraging people to make inspired set ups for it seen some beauties

and they have many artists under their label maybe it was to support those?.. I enjoyed it for one would pay again, although some of my mates have said same as you
Definitely pal, i just didn't like the idea personally.

But yeah seen lots of clips of people watching with their mates and had their own set ups with lights etc in their living rooms, looked good.

Definitely pal, i just didn't like the idea personally.

But yeah seen lots of clips of people watching with their mates and had their own set ups with lights etc in their living rooms, looked good.
too right mate we just had it playing off the big screen and hooked the Rokits up took some furniture out living room and had a few people round an thought we made bit of an effort ..biceps insta tags after a cinema being hired out, someone with 20 odd screens dashed across walls and the rest ? love out like that

are you lot watching lots of streams? I've watched maybe 5 since march. but when the dancefloors reopen, I'll be the first one putting my dancing shoes on

For me, I've found I now tend to listen to them like I do with podcasts during my working week. But I don't go out of my way to watch any. Not sure now that many do to be honest, especially with there being _so_ many of them.

because of the stricter restrictions coming into place on friday night for ibiza town, a lot of restaurants will shut. la tana and kyuppido being two of them.

the restrictions include a 10pm curfew for bars and restaurants and the naked truth is that here in spain this is right when people are having dinner. it's not like northern europe where people have dinner anytime between 6 and 8 pm (mostly)

and seems like the take aways in ibiza town won't be able to deliver food after 10pm, at least that's the word in the street!
10pm seems to be the magic number... ? It won't be long now and we will have no electricity from 10pm till 6am as my better half has been saying for awhile now... She's no Nostrumas but she been right about a couple of things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back