When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunny Talamanca today...

119562241_10216734783666541_8505048983087660567_n.jpg

119533000_10216734784226555_5334389846190831533_n.jpg

119487641_10216734783746543_819829648117367814_n.jpg

( https://www.noudiari.es/2020/09/vid...-ritmo-para-empezar-la-jornada-de-vigilancia/ )

Quote from the article:

'For this group, the day today began with a physical training session accompanied by Latin music and a lot of rhythm'

These guys sound like some battle hardened warriors.

The Reggeaton Rifles :D?

Ay Carumba!

Ibiza Times quite rightly pointing out how mad the new San An rules are. Maybe Corona is scared of those dark alleyways near the bus station ?

All government's may as well say 'if there is a credit card machine at the place you are meeting = fine go ahead. No cash for the government = stay indoors'
Interesting comment about the rules not applying to you if you’re on holiday- is that true @stivi?

Interesting comment about the rules not applying to you if you’re on holiday- is that true @stivi?

Ludicrous! How many actually permanently live in that zone? (always a question I have when they clamp down on West End 'noise') I mainly see workers flats (who of course aren't there now anyway)

I'm aware San An does have permanent residents of course, but I always thought they lived more in the Bay, towards Cala Gracio and in the hills.

Ludicrous! How many actually permanently live in that zone? (always a question I have when they clamp down on West End 'noise') I mainly see workers flats (who of course aren't there now anyway)

I'm aware San An does have permanent residents of course, but I always thought they lived more in the Bay, towards Cala Gracio and in the hills.
Alot of the lucky lucky (wink wink)live in flats around the westend.. I've been in one or two.

Interesting comment about the rules not applying to you if you’re on holiday
Since infections (reportedly) mostly spread not during tourism activities, but in family gatherings, it makes sense.

The decision was certainly based on numbers, and high infection numbers in these areas mean residents are affected by the virus and not tourists - because there are not many tourists living there. So lock them up - why lock up tourists? If PdB were a hotspot, it would make sense, but things are obviously different.

How many actually permanently live in that zone?
10.700 people are registered in that zone. Obviously part of them only during the summer but still, thousands of people live there all year round as its more affordable than other areas like the ones you mentioned.

That was the case but they changed their mind and yesterday afternoon announced tourists are now affected by these new rules too.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Why don't they just close the bleeding airport so as some of us can get a flight refund? (I know the loss of £200 isn't massive compared to what some people have suffered, but still... It's also morally/environmentally dubious letting a flight go if the plane is flying at a very reduced capacity.)

10.700 people are registered in that zone. Obviously part of them only during the summer but still, thousands of people live there all year round as its more affordable than other areas like the ones you mentioned.

Interesting, more than I expected, suppose there's a lot of flats above the bars and shops.

Not sure if this campaign has had much exposure in Ibiza but a few demos and protests planned across Spain this Thursday to protest the lack of government support for the music industry in recent months. the core theme is the colour RED in windows and balconies.

Our flight was changed from 20-24 October to.. could be there for a week now if it happens
Ryanair does some crazy rebookings these days.

I had an overnight trip from Frankfurt to Barcelona booked for late October. Following a schedule change, Ryanair initially rebooked it to... a return trip from Barcelona to Frankfurt, with a whole 35 minutes in Frankfurt before heading back to Barcelona.

If you weren't an Ibiza lover, I would have suggested you to contact Ryanair via chat and ask them to rebook the flight to a different destination - they are quite generous with such rebookings during Covid times. I successfully rebooked a canceled flight to Tallinn to Gran Canaria instead, without having to pay any price difference. Quite a steal, given that the ticket for the canceled return flight only cost me 16€ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back