When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
while there isn't much else to talk about: Some djs really shine during this time with their fan engagement. I really love what Chris Liebing, Dubfire and Co are doing with their great djs and beers talks. or cox and his cabin fever shows, dubfire doing reggea sets (not for me, but wow).

Quite disappointed on the other hand by others, especially Väth. Apparently not in the studio, not one single live stream, just the occasional poser pic on insta how great his life is while many are struggling. I mean c'mon, put up a webcam and play an hour of amnesia favourites or new cocoon releases. Maybe it's just because of my huge passion for this man that my disappoitment is equally big :/

while there isn't much else to talk about: Some djs really shine during this time with their fan engagement. I really love what Chris Liebing, Dubfire and Co are doing with their great djs and beers talks. or cox and his cabin fever shows, dubfire doing reggea sets (not for me, but wow).

Quite disappointed on the other hand by others, especially Väth. Apparently not in the studio, not one single live stream, just the occasional poser pic on insta how great his life is while many are struggling. I mean c'mon, put up a webcam and play an hour of amnesia favourites or new cocoon releases. Maybe it's just because of my huge passion for this man that my disappoitment is equally big :/
agree with this massively! people across the globe have shown many an artist dedication, given time even booked flights and definitely spent alot of hard earned money attending their gigs, in return can't even keep those entertained at home with a little time on a live ..there has been a few ive seen nothing of since March

I get your point, but to be honest they just keep being themselves. not just sven, but also carola and solomun, those three have never made a secret out the fact they aren't fans of socials. solomun actually wrote a long statement as to why he doesn't wanna so streams. sven is the same, in his case he really needs a crowd to get into the mood from what I can tell.

are you lot watching lots of streams? I've watched maybe 5 since march. but when the dancefloors reopen, I'll be the first one putting my dancing shoes on

Yes agree on Sven etc, he was never really one for live streams etc so why should he change now.

However I really must say that I Loved Move D's weekly streams and Dr rubinsteins Wednesday steams, great tunes and vibes.

I don't agree at all with what bicep did and charged £10 for a live stream.

I understand people people need to make money but I'm sorry I just think that wasn't cool.

I understand people people need to make money but I'm sorry I just think that wasn't cool.
tbh I thought a tenna to hear their new material exclusively and with that production was pretty much spot on, they mainly produce and live gig with DJ sets in-between the completion of an album and it being released.. supposed it just meant their hard work was paid to some degree with not gigging all the year round to the level many do

solomun at least streamed his one gig in switzerland, and just released a new remix yesterday. Sven played in italy without a stream though he would have had a good crowd :/
I love livestreams a lot and watch regularly. Either with friends at home and a couple of drinks or rewatch them in the gym on the crosstrainer :)

tbh I thought a tenna to hear their new material exclusively and with that production was pretty much spot on, they mainly produce and live gig with DJ sets in-between the completion of an album and it being released.. supposed it just meant their hard work was paid to some degree with not gigging all the year round to the level many do
What production, was just some visuals really.
I know a lot of people paid for it and enjoyed it so good for them. I fully understand they need to generate money.
But i just didn't like the concept, maybe some of the money generated could have went towards helping the scene? (I don't think it was)
There were other streams such as United we stream, were the money generated helped small venues and projects that needed it.

Yes agree on Sven etc, he was never really one for live streams etc so why should he change now.

However I really must say that I Loved Move D's weekly streams and Dr rubinsteins Wednesday steams, great tunes and vibes.

was gunna mention Move D. Absolutely unreal each and every one?

I try to listen at least one dance set per week to get my weekly music kick at the moment. It’s difficult
being a raver & not being able to a rave for around 10 months!

I would like to know the dynamics for next season - will clubs limit capacity and first come first serve ticket If so, many events will sell out before people get to island?

imo, if it’s socially distanced dancefloor they can kiss goodbye to any kind of season. We attended one in the uk a few weeks ago and we felt the vibe was not there.

let’s pray by March/April the oxford vaccine is in circulation and dancing next year as we know it is back on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back