When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh I thought a tenna to hear their new material exclusively and with that production was pretty much spot on, they mainly produce and live gig with DJ sets in-between the completion of an album and it being released.. supposed it just meant their hard work was paid to some degree with not gigging all the year round to the level many do

this kind of business model won't work because there are a zillion hours of free music to listen to elsewhere. I'd be interested for instance to see the stats for how many actually upgrade on mixcloud. who actually cares if it is "exclusive new material" when you'll pay zilch to stream it 2 months down the line.

morally speaking we should all of course being paying for other people's work but that horse long fled the stable... I bet hardly anyone on here ever pays for music anymore.

A pal of mine who runs a bar here is trying to help struggling local djs playing for him by increasing cost of the first drink - which gets my full applause (when capacity and hours are cut), but obviously online it's a very different story

Guys thanks for the recommendations to go to Sallinas! We are going tomorrow before the bad weather. Despite no sa trinxa, I’m sure we will have some fun. Right now we are at Paradise Lost in the old town and just so glad to be back in Ibiza!

Guys thanks for the recommendations to go to Sallinas! We are going tomorrow before the bad weather. Despite no sa trinxa, I’m sure we will have some fun. Right now we are at Paradise Lost in the old town and just so glad to be back in Ibiza!

Some music there ?

just be aware that at salinas you'll be 100% straight in the wind tomorrow. but the rain should only come in the afternoon

Paradise Lost .. good choice... Hope they stay open all year..

Me too... Our flight was at 13:15 Saturday. To say there was steam coming off us at check-in would be an understatement... Mate was after loosing his phone with all his boarding passes on it and he was flying to Dublin and then on to Antwerp to be in work Sunday 7am... ... You can only imagine the hassle we had.. LoL #goodtimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back