What's the weather like at the moment?

We have one in our home, it’s the highlight of the day lighting it at the moment
Haha This reminds me of my da.
They got a Woodburner put in a few years ago and it literally dominates their life now.
It's like it's now their sole purpose in life to keep a raging fire on at all times.
They are great.

Last edited:
absolutely gorgeous on ibiza right now.

after the cold and the rain we got a few weeks ago, it has gotten very mild and sunny. tomorrow we might reach 20 degrees again and it also isn't very cold at night - in our house we didn't have to use any heating at all for the past 10 days! this definitely isn't the standard february weather, usually it's quite a bit colder this time of the year...but I'll take it.

today started foggy (it happens sometimes in winter) and has then turned beautiful. the island is kitsch green right now and the fields are dotted white and yellow with spring flowers blooming. add to that the almond trees which are now in blossom and you've got one preeeeteeeh island!

absolutely gorgeous on ibiza right now.

after the cold and the rain we got a few weeks ago, it has gotten very mild and sunny. tomorrow we might reach 20 degrees again and it also isn't very cold at night - in our house we didn't have to use any heating at all for the past 10 days! this definitely isn't the standard february weather, usually it's quite a bit colder this time of the year...but I'll take it.

today started foggy (it happens sometimes in winter) and has then turned beautiful. the island is kitsch green right now and the fields are dotted white and yellow with spring flowers blooming. add to that the almond trees which are now in blossom and you've got one preeeeteeeh island!

Norway has experienced the coldest January since 2010.

It's usually around zero degrees this time of year where I live (along the coast). But this morning it was around -10. The cold weather will continue for at least another week.

The summer can't come fast enough.

The weather has took a turn for the worst again with the snow here, its bitterly cold. Just before the white stuff came down good and proper we managed to get a walk in with the pootch around Osmotherley just south of Teeside at the western part of the North Yorkshire moors.. amazingly bonny awld placeIMG_20210209_115049_851.jpg

The weather has took a turn for the worst again with the snow here, its bitterly cold. Just before the white stuff came down good and proper we managed to get a walk in with the pootch around Osmotherley just south of Teeside at the western part of the North Yorkshire moors.. amazingly bonny awld placeView attachment 11468
How’s the dog doing? We’ve had problems with our two getting mini snowballs on their feet out in the snow?

How’s the dog doing? We’ve had problems with our two getting mini snowballs on their feet out in the snow?
we were worried about exactly that as read they can get frost bite which causes cracks and other issues down the line but we just take a little towel with us and make sure he paws and nice and dry after done with the walk.. there's no keeping her out of it at home she literally piles through snow in the garden like a machine she loves it. looks adorable when she comes in when it all over her face 😁 looks like she's comes back from the wildest of parties

Our sprocket spaniel gets these, I wouldn't even call them mini snow balls! Doesn't help he needs a trim but the groomers are not operating.

I was up the Lakes on a 6hr walk recently in the snow (before this tighter lock down) and thought he had injuried his paw, was sat down licking/biting at his paw. It was the snow balls, was early on but soon forgot about them. I knock em off every so often

Our sprocket spaniel gets these, I wouldn't even call them mini snow balls! Doesn't help he needs a trim but the groomers are not operating.

I was up the Lakes on a 6hr walk recently in the snow (before this tighter lock down) and thought he had injuried his paw, was sat down licking/biting at his paw. It was the snow balls, was early on but soon forgot about them. I knock em off every so often
Oh yeah the hair is the problem! But one of our dogs would take your hand off rather than let you pick them off ... 😂 it’s a painful walk! The other one is good as gold... so we slathered his feet in cooking oil... not sure that was any better!

a mixed bag right now. sun, clouds, lots of wind and the occasional shower. typical february weather, just not as cold as it usually is this time of the year
That means like spring in germany. Better than feeled minus 80 degrees here

a mixed bag right now. sun, clouds, lots of wind and the occasional shower. typical february weather, just not as cold as it usually is this time of the year
Does this mean the early almond bloom is being prematurely blow away? ☹

Snowed non-stop for 2 days here. Sun came out a bit yesterday afternoon and started to melt it away but soon dipped. So now it's especially treacherous out there.
No more snow forecast, but -8°C tonight and tomorrow night 🥶

Back