What's the weather like at the moment?

very grey skies and windy. first drops of rain have fallen and the next 24hrs should be wet wet wet. we might get to see the usual ibiza land submerged pictures and videos!

happy to report the sun is back after two days of rain (and hail in some places), wind and generally very grey skies.

off hiking in a bit, let's see if it's still warm enough for a dip in the sea!

been a fantastic past 10 days here on the balearics with lots of sun and daytime temperatures up to 20ºc (I still went swimming the other day!)

forecast for xmas and NYE period currently looks good, but it's getting colder again now. nighttime lows will go down to just a few degrees above 0ºc and daytime temperatures seems to be levelling off at around 15ºc for the next few days (today and tomorrow it's still warm though).

Stivi, which are the most reliable weather forecast sites or apps for Ibiza?

websites I use:

eltiempo.es (has pretty detailed forecasts, including wind, waves etc - really helpful)
windguru.cz

then I use these two apps (actually I use those two more than the above websites):

weatherPro
MeteoEarth

websites I use:

eltiempo.es (has pretty detailed forecasts, including wind, waves etc - really helpful)
windguru.cz

then I use these two apps (actually I use those two more than the above websites):

weatherPro
MeteoEarth
Gracias señor ??

proper balearic winter right now - nighttime lows a few degrees above zero only and daytime highs only just reaching two digits celsius which is very low for our standards ??

over in mallorca, the top of the tramuntana mountain ridge is snow covered currently (lots of peaks above 1000m, highest point 1450m).

winter has truly arrived!

weather update - winter on ibiza! yesterday was sunny, but freezing at sunrise (in sant joan it was -4 degrees celsius). it then got warmer during the day, and some crazy swiss dude went for his first dip of the year I heard ?

it might comfort you that even on ibiza we have some very dull grey and wet days - last night the clouds came in, today it has been raining all day and the forecast says it won't improve a lot until after the weekend! it was so grey and cloudy, coming down the road from privilege towards amnesia you couldn't even see dalt vila in the distance!

next week should be better again, but the next few days look like a lot of hours in front of the fireplace, reading books or watching movies!

Back