What's the weather like at the moment?

5HTP works so well for me, I start dreaming the moment my head hits the pillow

Though I can't claim to have any problem sleeping
It's also good for seasonal disorder (when days get shorter)

This is make I get. Best to get a UK/EU made ones. Few years ago some of the cheap far east ones reportedly where contaminated with not so nice stuff.

You could try glycine supplements before bed. I buy 0.5kg bulk powders bag off amazon. Teaspoon before bed. (5htp supposed to help too)?

I would avoid Bulk Powders as they were fined a £100k for misrepresenting the benefits of the majority of the items they sell, 55 breaches of labelling legislation....in other words the stuff they were selling were not as what was labelled. I switched to myprotein for this very reason as was a regular bulk powder customer until this.

I would avoid Bulk Powders as they were fined a £100k for misrepresenting the benefits of the majority of the items they sell, 55 breaches of labelling legislation....in other words the stuff they were selling were not as what was labelled. I switched to myprotein for this very reason as was a regular bulk powder customer until this.

Ah right thanks, I only get glycine from them and occasionally creatine which are pretty simple bog standard stuff. None of the fancy BAAC or whatever they are called. I get that kind of stuff from Adapt Nutrition.

Ps glycine is sometimes used as a sweetener in foods. So a teaspoon in your mouth isn't unpleasant (take water with it to dissolve it mind ?)

Edit: and get protein type stuff from USN, which do a good range of protein + vitamins, minerals and aminos at reasonable price.

Anyhow keeping with the threads intent, I didn't go to the gym again as the equipment that was broke prior to lockdown is still bust ? ?‍♂️

Edit 2: oh crap, thought it was the weekend thread ?. This is what changing the clocks does to me lol

Last edited:
for balearics - we've had some gorgeous weather during the last two weeks (apart from one rainy day). I've been swimming in the sea most days still. sunny today as well, but tomorrow and thursday don't look so good.

great end of summer weather though in the last two weeks. fantastic for hikes, barbeques etc

Spot the guy in the first picture and his dog following him out in the second.. that's a good Boy
IMG_20201105_153645.jpg

IMG_20201105_153632.jpg

today seems to be the last proper warm day here for a while. it's around 20 degrees C right now and partly sunny so if the sun's out it feels like 23 or so. northern wind from tomorrow (tramuntana) which will push the daily max temps below 20 degrees. the forecast as such is good though, a mix of sun and clouds. maybe a bit of rain next week at some point, but nothing major by the current looks of it.

absolutely love november here, if the days were a little longer it would be perfect ?

Back