What's the weather like at the moment?

6.5oC displayed on the car dashboard on today's school run :eek: Feels like the coldest day of winter so far.

yeah the last two nights were proper chilly. it'll get warmer again now though as the clouds and by friday the rain arrives

you better get used to this because from now until march you'll get lots of days like the ones we are just having.

haha I know. I’d just come in from a sunrise chilly walk. The first winter anywhere was gonna be tough. Like the first summer in the UAE.

plenty of hot water bottles and fires and mulled wine :)

Haven't seen the first frost yet, must be anytime soon that I have to scrape the windscreen for school run? Best time of the year in Ibiza, endure August to enjoy winter...

haha I know. I’d just come in from a sunrise chilly walk. The first winter anywhere was gonna be tough. Like the first summer in the UAE.

plenty of hot water bottles and fires and mulled wine :)

if you are one of those that often feels cold - go get some functional first layer shirts and stuff from decathlon. cheap as chips and they really work. I think I told you when we met at pikes, the issue here isn't the temperature as such, but the humidity. those base layers help lots with that and then you simply put your nice looking stuff as a second layer - sorted :)

if you are one of those that often feels cold - go get some functional first layer shirts and stuff from decathlon. cheap as chips and they really work. I think I told you when we met at pikes, the issue here isn't the temperature as such, but the humidity. those base layers help lots with that and then you simply put your nice looking stuff as a second layer - sorted :)

I did dig out my ski layers today ??

OK, the temperature has definitely dropped especially at night but I don’t think is that cold, I was swimming until last weekend and I hope to do more if it gets warm-ish again.

I bloody hope so because I’m dying here ??

View attachment 10987

If you have central heating just use it !! Biggest issue in a lot of Mediterranean homes is not having it at all - was the same in Cape Town and Madeira, felt colder in both of those out of Season than in UK !! Just stay active outdoors and cold should never really be an issue !!

OK, the temperature has definitely dropped especially at night but I don’t think is that cold, I was swimming until last weekend and I hope to do more if it gets warm-ish again.

ah agreed, compared to jan/feb it's still nice!

we finally should get some rain tomorrow and saturday. it's not rained a lot all autumn so far and compared to other years the campo is really dry right now. usually at this point of the year everywhere is super green again, not this year just yet.

we finally should get some rain tomorrow and saturday. it's not rained a lot all autumn so far and compared to other years the campo is really dry right now. usually at this point of the year everywhere is super green again, not this year just yet.
Lucky you for rain, here it's a disaster, so dry...

Back