What's the weather like at the moment?

What? o_O Isn't the sea temperature around Ireland like 13 degrees - was she wearing a wetsuit?
No wetsuits.. it was a woman only bathing area years ago and is called the ladies slip.. and way over the other side is the men's slip..
Ireland was crazy Yo!

we're having what I consider to be amazing weather here. I live in an area not terribly far from the ocean, but far enough that I don't see the beach every day. The ocean has its own weather, and beach communities have theirs. What we have is some fog in the morning, rather warm skies I think with little chill in the air, and really mild afternoons. I haven't checked, but I bet the air temperature is around 25C or so when the sun is high in the sky. It probably gets closer to 18.5 at night; so not a huge variance, but again... a guess.

The reason I mention it is because I feel pretty comfortable with it. It's good weather for lack of better terminology. :)

I hear it's pissing across the pond. Someone I know from Bournemouth (I think I have that spelled right...) was saying it is wet and chilly.

A mate is working in Switzerland.. send me this picture ?
Screenshot_20201023_134639.jpg
Zermat 3hrs from where he is working.. worth the trip though..

Last edited:
zermatt is one of the most beautiful mountain villages in the world. not a cheap holiday though!!
The way is renting a flat in Cervinia ( Italy ) buy the ski pass for both ( cervina -zermatt) eat in the nice restaurant at lunch time in the Italian mountain but go skiing over to Switzerland also , but better take a picnic if hungry while in zermatt ( really really expensive ) but all is gorgeous there ?

Any surfer sometimes in this nice spot ?
[/QUOTE]
Yes very popular with surfers. 3 surf schools here.. great for learning .. all the good surfers go to smaller beaches not to far Away.. last few weeks it's been good here..

Any surfer sometimes in this nice spot ?
Yes very popular with surfers. 3 surf schools here.. great for learning .. all the good surfers go to smaller beaches not to far Away.. last few weeks it's been good here..
[/QUOTE]
Brighton beach was proper choppy today. Some big waves out there all day. My boys was fascinated by them, don’t get chance to see that much.

Back