What's the weather like at the moment?

What's the problem? The sea is still warm, and this being an island, you can always select a beach with a wind/waves situation that suits you.
If the sea it’s really rough, trust me you don’t want to be in the water especially if it happens to have rocks in it.

If the sea it’s really rough, trust me you don’t want to be in the water especially if it happens to have rocks in it.
Just go to the opposite side of the island in this case. It takes very rough seas to have big waves coming from all directions.

On Ibiza, Cala Boix is a great beach to enjoy waves - it has no rocks, no undercurrents and exactly the right slope - the waves don't kill you, but don't take forever to break either.

storm alex arriving here now, probably wet this afternoon. sunny again from tomorrow, but sat/sun still windy and tomorrow will be a chilly day for balearic standards - 21 degrees c max temp in october is a BRRRR! next week looks great again though ?

Supposed to hit 0° tonight... Not bad this morning...
View attachment 10665

great pic!

pretty windy again here today. mix of clouds and sun.

in a way it suits this year, so far we didn't get the 'veroño' (verano en otoño, summer in autumn) we got during the last few years and it doesn't look like we'll be getting it. I mean the forecast isn't bad, but it's also not overly great neither...

great pic!

pretty windy again here today. mix of clouds and sun.

in a way it suits this year, so far we didn't get the 'veroño' (verano en otoño, summer in autumn) we got during the last few years and it doesn't look like we'll be getting it. I mean the forecast isn't bad, but it's also not overly great neither...
Really cold wind yesterday. Mrs and some friend were swimming around 4:30.. said it was lovely.. hate people say that..
IMG_20201013_162248.jpg

IMG_20201013_154940.jpg

IMG_20201013_162308.jpg

Back