What's going to happen to SPACE after 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people would visit the 'new space' if it gets the go ahead in San An...

Without a doubt I would visit it. People should never forget the old Space and the memories but it shouldn't stop new ones created.

Who knows if I will be back for a few years as we thinking about trying for our first baby.

Without a doubt I would visit it. People should never forget the old Space and the memories but it shouldn't stop new ones created.

Who knows if I will be back for a few years as we thinking about trying for our first baby.
Agreed. I was thinking of having the space ibiza 27 years logo on my leg as a little tribute to the old place thinking the space brand will be over. . . . Might still go ahead with it , as nothing will ever beat the old place

If the rumours are true about it be outdoor type hotel venue in San antonio then how much different is it going to be than ushuaia aside from different djs.
Unless 'space' reopens as an actual club then it is just quite simple a different venture all together. Therefore no point comparing it to the old place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back