What's going to happen to SPACE after 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has space been bought over with the intention of a new club opening?

Are the buyers an existing company on the island running a club?

Matutes who own Ushuaia have always owned the building space is in as far as im aware. Pep and 'Space' have leased it for the last 27years. This year hes chosen / not been allowed to renew the lease.

Who does all that belong too?? The 'Space' team, Pepe, Coxy?? Surely the Matutes don't get their hands on all that.
May only have been on a long term lease (like the club). In any event it would need to be reconfigured and set up for a new venue as the acoustics etc would be different.

May only have been on a long term lease (like the club). In any event it would need to be reconfigured and set up for a new venue as the acoustics etc would be different.

Yeah very good point indeed.

I think we should really emphasise the fact Amnesia said 'See You Soon' just for the hell of it and maybe start loads of rumours. I think thats the best way to go just now :lol:

Hmm interesting one that really, something does need to happen with privilege. Completly wasted the way it is, as i said in the Es Paradis thread.. How the hell are they still open?
I hope one of the big San an clubs can benefit from space closing. Also privilege is a great venue as a temporary home for Space imo.

Such a massive venue, needs a massive night. Surely worth a try. Supermartxe is its only decent night I think.

Its crazy how something so special to Ibiza is just sitting there really. I mean if Space were to take it over, and the job was done right, and it was utterly amazing again, would people look back on the 'old' space with so much heartache??? Yeah the 'open' terrace days are so close to peoples hearts and sadly missed but if Space took over Privilege and really made it amazing again it would be a better venue.

Oh god yeah if they could replicate something amazing like the original Space then people wouldnt be as upset but the original will always be the number 1 for me. Its the place i fell in love with, but Space at Privilege would be a very interesting fit and one that could work. That Amnesia post is exciting, i am certain Space will reappear somewhere just a question of when and where imo

Oh god yeah if they could replicate something amazing like the original Space then people wouldnt be as upset but the original will always be the number 1 for me. Its the place i fell in love with, but Space at Privilege would be a very interesting fit and one that could work. That Amnesia post is exciting, i am certain Space will reappear somewhere just a question of when and where imo

Vista would make a good sunrise terrace :)

I think we could see Benimussa Park being used more next season, Coxy loved his after party there ...

Does benimussa not have the correct licence?? Or is this in relation to the party's that started at 12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back