What's everyone most looking forward to this summer???

On the radar at the moment -

April - Tuscany
May - Stag & Dagger festival in Glasgow and Circo Loco @ the Arches
June - holiday, don't know where

I fancy a bit of that - after watching Vacation Vacation Vacation last night - it looks stunning....

May - Ibiza Openings
September - LA / California

Massively excited about both of these.

In between potentially an August trip to Ibiza, will need to think about cost though. Also would very much like to do Cocoon @ SW4. Possibly Global (not looking too likely though).

Just need to get through exams first arghhhh. Ibiza the day after they finish though 8)

tell me about it...

Had a pregnancy scare last year - scariest 48 hours of my life. Turned out she'd prob done the test wrong :)roll:). I was very careful (as always), the thought of babies absolutely terrifying me. Should have sued her for mental distress. :lol:

Did I do a dance round the room when she texted me to say the doc had given her the all clear!!

It's prob no coincidence that I've thought about sex much less in the past year.

without wanting to go into too much detail, I was careless, she was devious and now a potential legal battle looms over access arrangements. Not pleasant. I have to thank a very strong support network of friends for keeping me focussed and positive over the last year.

without wanting to go into too much detail, I was careless, she was devious and now a potential legal battle looms over access arrangements. Not pleasant. I have to thank a very strong support network of friends for keeping me focussed and positive over the last year.

To be fair - that was meant tongue in cheek and realised later it sounded a bit harsh ..... I should not really have put that so apols from the Pup....

On the back of this a good friend of mine has just decided to "trap" her bloke of 8 years as he will propose so she has decided to stop taking the pill and get pregnant "then he'll have to marry me - that'll teach him to stop making me hang on for that ring"

I can see the potential fall out from that one already, and I have lost a lot of respect for someone I thought was pretty clued up and pretty fair..........:spank:

To be fair - that was meant tongue in cheek and realised later it sounded a bit harsh ..... I should not really have put that so apols from the Pup....

On the back of this a good friend of mine has just decided to "trap" her bloke of 8 years as he will propose so she has decided to stop taking the pill and get pregnant "then he'll have to marry me - that'll teach him to stop making me hang on for that ring"

I can see the potential fall out from that one already, and I have lost a lot of respect for someone I thought was pretty clued up and pretty fair..........:spank:

it's all cool :)

That's a really crappy thing to do... and I don't think it's too uncommon. :(

That's a really crappy thing to do... and I don't think it's too uncommon. :(

there are a minority of evil wenches around and I feel unfortunate to have this one as a friend - she is taking no advice from anyone and a couple of her friends are tempted to alert her bloke to her fiendish plot.......

I dont know if they should - to be honest we dont know what the guys reaction would be - he may be secretly pleased to have a bambino on the way, but whether he marries her because of it is another matter...

personally - i wouldnt know if you could trust someone ever again who did that - but what do I know - old married settled person that i am :confused:

thats unbelievable do people seriously so sheit like this???

Hmmmm

Not sure if announcing the impending birth of a child is a true Man magnet to be honest.

There's an equal chance he'll head for the emergency exits...

it's surely curtains for any relationship where one party goes out to deceive the other?

Hmmmm

Not sure if announcing the impending birth of a child is a true Man magnet to be honest.

There's an equal chance he'll head for the emergency exits...

I concur.... maybe the friends should warm the lamb to the slaughter then :lol:

tell me about it...

20038320-a9a2-4a47-8d81-537d35764cf1.jpg

Yeah, there's girls that will. In hindsight at least one of my exes had a go at it, and more than once:(

Back