What's everyone most looking forward to this summer???

Depends if you just whack it on all over and have that weird powdery look going on, or if you spray it onto your roots where it's meant to go.

Put it in your roots then rub with fingers and then a hairbrush, best way to get rid of that OAP white look

Is this dry shampoo thread hijack what some would consider drivel...? :lol:

If so I apologise......

I don't really

My first 2 times in Ibiza were with ex and as absolutely amazing although we had planned every night we were going to before going so not a lot of spontaneity, so this year I am looking forward to having the best Ibiza yet 18 of us going and staying at Kanya in August, i am looking forward to just seeing where the holiday takes me and def up for trying the bits i have missed like Bora Bora. Excited??? I think so:D

Do a sunrise on the beach near Bora Bora, it will make you soul search. The best thing about it you can find a quite place unlike the sunset side.:spank:

we watched a perfect sunset last year on the rocks with a few beers.

back to PDB. changed. out to SHM.

then back to the beach in PDB and watched a perfect sunrise.

to see them both like that on one night was pretty humbling.

cannot wait for this year!

:lol:

Your brutal honesty is hilarious if not intentionally so.

I never know whether to awwww at statements like this or send a slap about the chops for being so ****ing self indulgent :lol:

Not your post Robder - Olly's that you quoted!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never know whether to awwww at statements like this or send a slap about the chops for being so ****ing self indulgent :lol:

Not your post Robder - Olly's that you quoted!

it is true though - a lot of big holiday talk but it could all yet fall through. I have no money to spend on anything at the moment because the witch is taking loads of my income in child support - so everything is on a knife edge..

it is true though - a lot of big holiday talk but it could all yet fall through. I have no money to spend on anything at the moment because the witch is taking loads of my income in child support - so everything is on a knife edge..[/QUOTE]

except for the ex missus I hope?

it is true though - a lot of big holiday talk but it could all yet fall through. I have no money to spend on anything at the moment because the witch is taking loads of my income in child support - so everything is on a knife edge..

That brought an awwww from me ;)

BUT you always have lots of fun parties to talk about that don't sound too costly, and of course the sun will be shining ALL summer so even if you're still in the city you can look forward to being warm, and looking a bit like this 8) !?!

And yes, I am the eternal optimist :lol:

After a week I tend to leave the island promising myself I will never go back. A week or so later, once the pain and the nightmares have stopped, I get all excited and start planning my trip for the following year.

After my first trip I couldn't listen to House music for at least a week it made me so sad not to still be there

Shoulda double bagged....:confused:

So much to look forward to.....

SHM at Alexandra Palace
SW4
Long weekend in Seville and another in Amsterdam
Hopefully Thailand at Christmas
But mostly stepping out the airport in Ibiza with a tight excited feeling in my stomach that lasts for the entire 7 days and realising that no matter how excited I get about all my plans I am never disappointed and my expectations are always exceeded!! Life is good8)

we watched a perfect sunset last year on the rocks with a few beers.

back to PDB. changed. out to SHM.

then back to the beach in PDB and watched a perfect sunrise.

to see them both like that on one night was pretty humbling.

cannot wait for this year!

Something I intend to do this year.
See a sun set on one side of the island, then catch a sun rise on the other side. :)

On the radar at the moment -

April - Tuscany
May - Stag & Dagger festival in Glasgow and Circo Loco @ the Arches
June - holiday, don't know where

Back