What's everyone most looking forward to this summer???

hahah
at least you've come back with your wallet - for me there were just holes in the pockets :)

but of coz i enjoyed every second of it...

I had extra holiday time and could not think of a better place to spend it. The people at my hotel thought I was staff.

1) QPR winning promotion to the premier league
2) Stag Do in Newquay
3) Ibiza - Looking a but doubtful at the moment though.

Mr brothers wedding

My first Glastonbury

My 8th visit to IBZ

Slightly nervous about Glasto but I think it's the fear of the unknown combined with the fact that I'm the only girl going - who am I going to get to dry shampoo my hair???? :lol:

Mr brothers wedding

My first Glastonbury

My 8th visit to IBZ

Slightly nervous about Glasto but I think it's the fear of the unknown combined with the fact that I'm the only girl going - who am I going to get to dry shampoo my hair???? :lol:

Do it yourself with a mirror 8)

No Ibiza for me.

Friends wedding in South of France in August.

No other holidays though as we are broke.

all i can say is thank god for dry shampoo or other girls would be crying alot more in life :lol:

One hand to hold can, one hand to lift hair, one hand to hold mirror....hang on... :confused:

Go to Boots, get a biggish mirror - the one I had you can fold it onto its hinges, place it down on the floor/tent/etc etc then you can use both hands for your hair - voila!

Go to Boots, get a biggish mirror - the one I had you can fold it onto its hinges, place it down on the floor/tent/etc etc then you can use both hands for your hair - voila!

God knows how dry shampooing became such a complex task :confused:

Take lid of can and spray over hair - Job done 8)

:lol:

Back