What's everyone most looking forward to this summer???

Yeah, there's girls that will. In hindsight at least one of my exes had a go at it, and more than once:(

A friend of mine had a one night stand (drunken) and originaly didnt want to as he didnt have protection on him. After her saying she was on the pill and a little more persuasion ;) he succumbed. After said act he popped off to the loo, upon his return she was doing a handstand at the head of the bed (I shi7 you not) :eek: Psycho wasnt on the pill and was just desperate to get preggers, luckily the bitch didnt. He was crapping himself for weeks.

That is just downright out of fookin order :evil:

It makes fo a funny story now like, and we cant wait for his wedding day so the best mand can recount it :lol:

It's weird how men always get the rep for not wanting to use condoms, yet IME (and going by what male friends have told me) it's more likely to be the woman who suggests not using one. :eek: I honestly can't see why you wouldn't use one unless very sure of someone.

On the back of this a good friend of mine has just decided to "trap" her bloke of 8 years as he will propose so she has decided to stop taking the pill and get pregnant "then he'll have to marry me - that'll teach him to stop making me hang on for that ring"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is horrendous....how a woman could do that is quite sickening tbh....

Actually quite a selfish act, shes bringing a child into the world for god sake, has she not even considered that, f**k the ring :evil: :spank:

Dominican on the 28th this month for 2 weeks 8)
Best mates Stag in August ... defo a few festivals and i DID over hear my wifes convo on the phone the other day about a possible week in August to Ibiza as well :D
just when it looked as if we might have missed this year hehe :p

wish she would let me know :lol:

It's weird how men always get the rep for not wanting to use condoms, yet IME (and going by what male friends have told me) it's more likely to be the woman who suggests not using one. :eek: I honestly can't see why you wouldn't use one unless very sure of someone.

Never trust what a woman says for the above reasons, some woman are twats and will wana get preggers to either keep the bloke in her life forever, through the child, or because they want a house and money and not have to work :evil:

So if you guys any sense you will wrap up....not to mention STI's, now come on were all adults here, remember them s*x education lessions we all had :lol:

My friend, unfortunately had a one night stand......and she fully intended on getting pregnant, unbeknown to him :rolleyes:.....low and behold the stupid dr*ggy got preggers and he denied the baby was his for the first 2 years, but has since grown up and took a bit more responsibilty, but she actually wants to be with him, shes a psycho :evil:

Had a pregnancy scare last year - scariest 48 hours of my life. Turned out she'd prob done the test wrong :)roll:). I was very careful (as always), the thought of babies absolutely terrifying me. Should have sued her for mental distress. :lol:

Did I do a dance round the room when she texted me to say the doc had given her the all clear!!

It's prob no coincidence that I've thought about sex much less in the past year.

Sorry if this sounds dumb but how can you do a pregnancy test wrong!?

A friend of mine had a one night stand (drunken) and originaly didnt want to as he didnt have protection on him. After her saying she was on the pill and a little more persuasion ;) he succumbed. After said act he popped off to the loo, upon his return she was doing a handstand at the head of the bed (I shi7 you not) :eek: Psycho wasnt on the pill and was just desperate to get preggers, luckily the bitch didnt. He was crapping himself for weeks.

It makes fo a funny story now like, and we cant wait for his wedding day so the best mand can recount it :lol:

Oh my good god!! :eek:

Maybe she was just doing cartwheels because someone had finally managed to "hit the spot"?

:lol:

Update for me.

Global Gathering
Ibiza
Creamfields
Ibiza Closing or Holiday with parents (depends on which I have the cash to do...)

I'm at that stage where I'm struggling to find a free weekend in the summer, and it's only May!! Mine looking like this:

Epsom derby
Hen weekend in Marbella
British Open in Kent
Lovebox
Field Day
Bestival
Notting Hill Carnival

Maybe's:

Ibiza
Glasto (if there is another ticket resale... but v v unlikely!)
Family visit to the Isle of Mull

Not to mention about 5 weddings this year... think I have reached "that age" :eek:

I think I've done my annual allocation of holidays this year, tho still hopefully fitting in Ibiza openings/Lovebox/CARNIVAL!/Bestival/Barcelona later on...

Summers taking shape now:

Barcelona is now booked - Hurrah!

Other half taking one of the girls to Ibiza in June

Beach / Cross Country race week on Sunday

Cottage on Northumberland Coast booked for August Bank Holiday

Ibiza weekend in September - not booked but it's happening

Paras 10 Mile Challenge in September.

All we need is the Sun...8)

> barcelona 15-22 June

been looking for a UK festie but not finding anything at all - somewhere chilled by day and HOUSE by night - basically something like the electric elephant but closer to home would be ideal

> barcelona 15-22 June

been looking for a UK festie but not finding anything at all - somewhere chilled by day and HOUSE by night - basically something like the electric elephant but closer to home would be ideal

I'm flying out 30th June so l'm looking forward to your feedback on Barcelona when you return ;)

I'm flying out 30th June so l'm looking forward to your feedback on Barcelona when you return ;)

it's mainly visiting family so my barca trips are (sadly) never really that rock'n'roll, but hoping to catch at least one night at the festival

summer is shaping up nicely:

-Friendly Fires Gig this Thursday
-Spain camping for a week in June
-Kings of Leon in Hyde Park followed by Wimbledon tennis the next day
-V Festival - which despite the line up being mosyly ****e, am looking forward to cos a boss group of people are in attendance
-Ibiza early September for a week

Back