What hotels have you stayed at?

So many hotels since 99 beginning by los molinos ibz town.;San an hotel puchet...
Airnb since 2012& since 2017 homeless :ibiza the Hard/Spartan way :cool: (as opposite to average: the more they get old/earn more money, the more they need fancy location :lol:)check this vid again :D

Just bring some smile, Cash & ur credit card :p

Ride on!Ride on!

Last edited:
I can now add:
June 2017 - Don Pepe (again) in San An
Oct 2017 - Urban Spaces, Ibiza Town. A great little hotel with some really cool artwork throughout. Nice & quiet. Only downside - 11am check out & no pool!

missed this thread so far, let me try to recall (all descriptions fit the time i was there)

pre-clubbing
3 x Tivoli Apartments (Playa d'en Bossa)

Hostal Orosol
Cheap and cheerful, decent location but no pool (had to use the one up the road at another accomodation) and no fridge in the room!

Del Mar Apartments (San Antonio)
Due to one of the groups procrastination, the only place we could get on our budget. hellhole. we got the worst room in the building - ground floor at the back, essentially an afterthought room using the last space. bathroom bigger than the living quarters - three of us stuffed into a hovel. average pool

2001, 2003 & 2004
Xaloc Apartments (San Antonio Bay)
decent place, not too long a walk to the centre of San Antonio, big pool, clean basic rooms

Sol Post Apartments (San Antonio Bay)
Nice enough but basic stuff. Pool ok (despite the activities taking over some times for the attached hotel)
Very long walk to hit the main part of San Antonio

2005 & 2007
Bahia Apartments (San Antonio Bay)
Right at the "action" but still quiet enough - basic but clean rooms with a good pool area.

2006 & 2009
Playa Sol I Apartments (Figueretas)
Only for stag weekends so short stays and it did the job. Good location and ok pool. basic rooms

Playa Sol I -> Mira Mola -> Posiedon III -> Playa Sol I
Booked into the previously used Sol II to save money, on check in (at Playa Sol II) were told that I was closed due to lack of numbers & we were staying in the Mira Mola, got there to be told we were in the overflow Posiedon III, the only ones in it (another couple we were holidaying with arrived on a later flight and were in the apartment below us)...horrible disgusting place, dirty rooms, filthy bathroom, spit balls of paper on the walls. We complained immediately and were told, stay one night and they'd move us - we got put in the Playa Sol II (my wife and I getting a seaview!) - II was the same idea as I with a lesser pool area

Ibiza Sun Apartments (Playa d'en Bossa)
Just refurbished when we went and it showed. very stylish (rooms were like Apple had designed them - all white and clean lines). lots of sunbeds, nice bar although the pool was small. terrific location. v clean & great rooms

Grand Palladium Palace (Playa d'en Bossa)
I'll let you know.....

Mari Hostel
Algarb
Club Bahamas
Gran sol
Florencio
Marino Hostel
Roca hostel
Tropical
Jet Bali beach apartments
Figueretas hotel
Orosol hotel

In the early days it was always Jabeque and then that became more expensive and was often fully booked when I wanted a room there. Have stayed at Nautico Ebeso in that area as well which was decent but again is getting really pricey. Hotel El Puerto near the marina was cheap enough and served its purpose.

Stayed at Hard Rock once when there was a good deal on at the back end of October, was great for a treat but would never pay full price. When it was my wedding stayed at Can Gal and Hacienda na Xamana which were very luxurious and lovely but more of a one off for a very special occasion.

On the look out for somewhere suitable for babies now we've got the little one - hopefully will be booking for early/mid may soon enough.

Ok... my mind is in the gutter then. I assumed you were talkin' sex on the balcony, as the children would be sleeping soundly inside.

Mistakenly associated "balcony club" with "mile high club". Hoping it was a 'thing'.

My bad.....

Never been on vacation with my littles either, yet.... 2018 Ibiza will be the first.

Already assumed the possibility... :twisted:

I will remind her to "consider the children"...

Back