What hotels have you stayed at?

HaloBurn

Hotel / Year / Review

Brisa San An / 1997 / 20wenties holiday, nice Hotel but rowdy
Galfi San An / 2001 / Adult only all inclusive - no air con and bit out of the way but had a great time
Arenal San An / 2004 / Nice hotel with passing noise
Arenal San An / 2006 / as above
Sirenis Hotel Club Siesta Santa Eu / 2014 / First time with kids, good hotel

Going to be at the Fiesta Tanit in June this year, will be the first time near San An in over ten years and this time with the kids.

great idea for a thread :)

I used to stay at garbi in pdb when I was a holidaymaker (2004-2006). back then it was pretty basic, but the location did it for me. keep in mind space still opened at 8am back then ;)

Costa Mar Apartments - 2011. Quiet hotel and never even seen the pool as I was out every night and slept in the day, was a few minutes walk from Kanya

Playa Bella - 2012 & 2015. Great place in the bay with plenty of shops and walking distance to bars. Can catch water taxi to San An central if needed. Big pool

Central Park Apartments 2016 - Very rowdy went in September over the road from the egg, had a rooftop pool which wernt that good. 18 - 25 age range, it done the job for 4 nights.

Aug '00 - S'Estanyol Hotel, San Antonio Bay - This was with all my mates, all around 18/19 years old. Think it was a Freesytle Hotel back then. It may even have been called something different. Served it's purpose. ;)

Oct '13 - Hotel Garbi, Playa d'en Bossa - This was a last minute booking with my mate for the Closings. The Absolute Perfect location for the clubs. Didn't feel like we were situated in PDB when round by the pool. The room we were in was pretty basic. However, the Sofa Beds round by reception were a god send on our last day!

Sep '15 - Aparthotel Jabeque, Figueretas - Booked a 2 bedroom apartment. Superb sea view. Again, the room was pretty basic but couldn't fault it. Enjoyed being based in Figueretas.

July '16 - Anfora, Es Cana - Very basic. Only spent 3 nights here and was barely there. Wanted something cheap before the missus arrived.

July '16 - Acora, S'Argamassa - Really really liked it here. Clean & spacious rooms with a balcony, nice and chilled pool area with lots of beds. Decent breakie too. Great value.

Aug '16 - Can Cosmi Prats, Santa Gurtrudis - Loved it. Nice and peaceful, and the host couldn't do enough for you. Had our own Sun Terrace, the room was spotless and the Breakfast was superb!

Oct '16 - Lux Isla, Talamanca - Decent location. Decent breakie. Room was pretty small, but again we were barely in it as we were out all day exploring.

Great idea this...got my mind working overtime trying to remember!

Sept 1999 - San Remo, San An. Great first hotel with sea view across the bay, half board and nice pool...right on beach. Actually thinking of staying here again now to see how it's changed.

July 2000 - See above

2001 Palmyra apartments San An...next to Bay Bar. Great location, nice pool, quiet.

2002 Blau Parc San An. Fantastic, great sea view, quiet...remember it being full of Germans! Pool was amazing. Good choice for San An...

2003 Ses Savines San An. Good location, basic if I remember rightly...

2004 Blau Parc See above.

2007 Hostel Florencio San An. Was really impressed with this for the money, right in centre of San An, no frills, cheap as chips, roof top pool. Hard to find when you've had a few...

2008 Dausel 2 Apts PDB. First time staying over that side...sh*t-hole. Worst accommodation I've had in Ibiza full stop. Great holiday though staying over there...

2009 Ebano PDB. Brilliant hotel, our favourite for a long time. Perfect location away from noise in PDB, nice pool, good bar. Think it has been given the vip swank-up treatment now for double the money...

2011 Ebano. See above.

2015 Jabeque Apartments, Figuretas/Abrat, San An. Great view of Ibiza town, nice location in between PDB and Ibiza town. Es Vive was over the road...Figuretas is a good choice all round. Abrat was basic...another one that has been upgraded now I think...nice gardens and sea view.

2016 Sol Beach House Santa Eularia. Nicest hotel by far. Prosecco for breakfast, amazing pool, fresh smelling...just shame it cost bucks to get anywhere if you never had a car!

Sure I've missed some....

Playa Real - Talamanca - 2013
THB Ibiza Mar- San Antionio Bay - 2013
Nautico Ebeso - Ibiza Town - 2014
Hotel Don Quijote - Figueretas - 2015

And a handful of times in private apartments and villa in PDB.

Some of these are multiple visits

Puchet
Appt above Supermarket next to Es Vive
Lux Mar
Don Toni
Club Bahamas
Palladium Palace
Es Vive
Gran Sol
Hostel Valencia
Sal Rossa

edit* Some appt in Port San Miguel

Last edited:
This is going to test the memory banks!
1995 - Presidente, Portinax. Loved coming back for a cava breakfast at 9am with all the families already round the pool in full on 90's glam clubbing gear!
1996 - Hostal Mallorca, San An. Fab 2 weeks. Basic hotel but lovely staff.
2002 - Central City, San An on an 18-30's for my 30th. Shocking hotel, great pool. Best 2 weeks holiday ever! Kenny Dope at El Divino still one of my all time favourite sets. And seeing Jocelyn Brown there too.
2003 - Xaloc, San An Bay - Good sized apartment, nice pool. Quiet.
2004 - Sol Bahia, San An. Love it here.
2005 - Sol Bahia again & then Gran Sol. 2 great hols!
2006 - Gran Sol & Pikes - 10 night honeymoon with 8 mates.
2007 - Gran Sol. 1st wedding anniversary with 4 mates!
2008 - Gran Sol & El Puerto in Ibiza Town, in June instead of the usual Sept. Really like El Puerto & the roof top pool. Great base for Ibiza Town.
2009 - Can't remember! we were definitely there though! Maybe Sol Bahia?
2010 - Hostal Valencia. Just a few days this year as we'd been to Croatia as well but love this place. It's just a bit out of the way, although it's not really I'm just lazy. Great if you like it quiet by the pool
2011 - Hostal Valencia . First year of going to Aura for Wax Da Jam. Tried Ushuaia too. Never been back.
2012 - Mar Y Playa 1, Fig & Sol Bahia San An. My 40th! Another great 2 week hols with friends. This side of Mar Y Playa has been refurb'd but when I went there was no air con & really old man who sunbathed naked!
2013 - June was Valencia & Mar Y Playa 2 - this time in a massive apartment with sea views & about 4 balconies. Wax Da Jam opening at Las Dalias was a highlight. God knows how we'd made it as it was our 1st full day & of course we'd been drinking all day. The taxi thought we were mental going all that way.
2013 - Sept Don Quijote . Mixed feelings. Great location. Roof top pool had a great view but it was so small & never any beds. I think there were only about 5 anyway. Made it to the Wax Da Jam closing too!
2014 - Blau Parc, San An & Jabeque, Figuretas. Blau Parc is lovely although rooms getting a bit dated. Fab location right next door to Golden Buddha.
2015 - Sal Rossa, Bossa & Don Pepe, San An. Sal Rossa is great. Right on the beach. Handy for Fig, Town & Bossa.
2016 - Hard Rock, Bossa (10th wedding anniversary!) & Sal Rossa, Bossa.

I need a lie down now!

82 some apartment in san an.
83 : : : the bay
84 some apartments near the curry house forgot name
85 Central Park Apartments
86 Central Park Apartments
87 club paraiso
88 an apartment in san miguel
89 rosamar hotel
90 piscis park
91 Central Park Apartments
92 tanit
93 some apartment next to tanit hotel
94 playa sol 1
95 algarb pdb plus Jet
96 es canto apts pdb
97 tivoli apts pdb x 2
98 el pino x 2
99 algarb x 3
2000 palm beach pdb
2001 bahamas hotel pdb
2002 sol rossa and algarb
2003 Central Park Apartments and tanit
2004 sol rossa pdb
2005 to 2009 algarb up to 3 times a year.
2009 till 2016 tres carabelas pdb.twice a year

rough idea stayed in some many times a year getting good deals.

Last edited:
2012: Punta Arabi / Es Cana - Let's don't talk about it
2014: Azuline Pacific / San Antonio - very cheap and therefore quite ok
2015: Don Quijote / Figueretas - worst hotel ever. Had a room between two elevators, a very, very small window and no air condition (although the view from the pool is amazing)
2015: Ryans La Marina / Eivissa - last minute trip, limited possibilities but found very cheap rates... quite amazing for about 50€/night. Great location, but no pool
2016: Purple / San Antonio - best value for money I ever had. The rooms are ok, but the hotel in general (pool area & food) is wonderful. Officially a "gay only" hotel, but you're welcome as long as you identify with the culture of Ibiza
2016: One Ibiza Suites / Figueretas - wow, wonderful hotel, a wonderful infinity rooftop pool and great drinks, but of course more expensive
2017: looking forward to Purple again and I'll try "Apartments Playa Sol II" (I think they renovate it)

great thread.

cant remember exactly which year in order .

gps mare nostrum - rubbish
sal rossa x 2 - very good
gps algarb x 3 - average
fiesta playa den bossa hotel - very good (now ushuaia tower)
fiesta don toni hotel - very good (now hard rock hotel)
fiesta palm beach hotel - very good (now Palladium white and island resort)
fiesta tanit hotel - best all inclusive hotel ive been
ses savines - very good but food was a little disappointment but good value price. going again this summer

82 some apartment in san an.
83 : : : the bay
84 some apartments near the curry house forgot name
85 Central Park Apartments
86 Central Park Apartments
87 club paraiso
88 an apartment in san miguel
89 rosamar hotel
90 piscis park
91 Central Park Apartments
92 tanit
93 some apartment next to tanit hotel
94 playa sol 1
95 algarb pdb plus Jet
96 es canto apts pdb
97 tivoli apts pdb x 2
98 el pino x 2
99 algarb x 3
2000 palm beach pdb
2001 bahamas hotel pdb
2002 sol rossa and algarb
2003 Central Park Apartments and tanit
2004 sol rossa pdb
2005 to 2009 algarb up to 3 times a year.
2009 till 2016 tres carabelas pdb.twice a year

rough idea stayed in some many times a year getting good deals.

Wow, bet you've got some stories lol

2011 - Rosamar aparthotel. Nice rooms, AI food not too good, small pool and views spoiled by the half-built apartments of San An bay. My first trip though, and like your first car, you never forget it..

2012 - Rosamar again. The 35-40 minute walk to Itaca started to lose its appeal. Time for a change..

2013 - Azuline Bergantin. Much better in every way, except older main building with smaller rooms, paper thin walls, constant banging of doors.. great pools, food and drink selection, made some good friends that worked there. 10-15 minute walk to Itaca, just far enough away from San An.

2014 - Azuline Bergantin

2015 - Azuline Bergantin

2016 - Azuline Bergantin

2017 - Azuline Mar Amantis..

2012 - Torrens del mar (pdb), nice hotel, quiet and short trip to action

2012 - Azuline pacific (San an) - decent price and clean if some what basic rooms. Fall out of bed to the disco bus practically lol.

2013 - Palmyra (San an, used to be fiesta something or other) really nice but pricey!

2013 - Azuline bergantin (San an), decent all inclusive hotel but such a leg workout to San an centre as taxies didn't want the short fair :eek:

2014 - es pla (San an) cracking hotel near action and with 2 pool areas, one for music one for recovery.

2015 - Azuline bergantin again
2015 - es pla again

2016 - club bahamas (pdb) decent all inclusive for the price but under flight path (as is a lot of pdb) so plane noise is something to be aware of

2016 - grand pladium/white Isle (pdb). Most relaxing hotel with nice grounds ever been too! But should be forever the price! (I'm old and like good hotel to recover in from night before :oops:)

2017 - grand paladium again

2005 - Hostel Alicante in San Antonio - cheap and cheerful, was hardly in it.
2007 - Rosamar the Bay - first group holiday, nice apartments - so expensive now!!
2010 - Casa Maria apartments in San Antonio - nice enough, neighbours very thoughtfully provided all day music
2011 - Casa Maria, Coral Beach (Es Cana), Miramola (now Ryan's in Bossa) - my friend wanted to do a 'multi trip' - cue packing and unpacking 3 times in 10 days *Sigh* Coral was lovely and chilled, Miramola was an italian hellhole - we were the only english there, and did the italian men let us know it!!
2012 - Hostal Tarba in San An - clean, well priced - I was only here to sleep as my mates were elsewhere!
2013 - Riviera in the bay, decent food, clean rooms, good location for the water taxi
2014 - As above!
2015 - Nerieda in the bay - my favourite of the lot. Awesome sunset view, good all inclusive and newly refurbished apartments. Only downside was the maid stole our spare beach towels on the second day from inside our apartment?? Didn't expect that!

I stayed on a loft,with no shower, a sink with cold water, toilet that had no running water and had 2 take a "SHOWER" at/on the rooftop on Sundays when the gym were close. You cold almost sleep standing up as the bed were not Strait.
Do I need to say that I was opening the door with a knife and didn't had to pay

Back