What do you all look like?

i thought that but then i am not ashamed of myself. no one should be. everyone has different tastes otherwise it would be a pretty boring world.

Mark Sun said:
I'm starting to think I'm not attractive enough to be a member of this board :eek:

Yeah, cock off you ugly git!

Only joking Marky - just fancied the using the phrase 'cock off'! :lol:

This is turning into some kind of hot chick/guy competition :lol:

Right that's it I'm getting Jon to take some pictures of me in a bikini and I'm going to put them up on here :evil:

Beckiboo said:

Right that's it I'm getting Jon to take some pictures of me in a bikini and I'm going to put them up on here :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to run home and ask my mum if she'll take some pics of me in my swimwear - I'll say its a requirement for my new role ;) :lol:

Beckiboo said:

Great Becki, this is going to get hot! Let's higher the temperature of this board.

stuie said:
there are a lot of FIT people posting their pics!

That's because there are a lot of "fit" people here. It is a clubbing fourm, and stereotypically, there are a lot better looking people here because part of the clubbing lifstyle is looking "fit" and fashionable. This isn't a don't-shave-don't-wash-dreadlocke'd-tie-dyed hippie forum!

Dual_Life said:
stuie said:

That's because there are a lot of "fit" people here. It is a clubbing fourm, and stereotypically, there are a lot better looking people here because part of the clubbing lifstyle is looking "fit" and fashionable. This isn't a don't-shave-don't-wash-dreadlocke'd-tie-dyed hippie forum!

and your point is? *yawn*

stuie said:
Dual_Life said:
stuie said:

and your point is? *yawn*

There are some hot hippies, yes, I go to school with one girl that can be described only as "blow a load in your pants as soon as you see her" hot and she's a hippie, but lets face facts, most hippies are disgusting. The 60's are over, Jerry Garcia is dead, please wash.

Dual_Life said:
There are some hot hippies, yes, I go to school with one girl that can be described only as "blow a load in your pants as soon as you see her" hot and she's a hippie, but lets face facts, most hippies are disgusting. The 60's are over, Jerry Garcia is dead, please wash.

i still don't get your point.

who has said they don't wash?

who has said they are a hippy?

having a super fit body has nothing to do with clubbing/tye-dying/hippies.

No shit. You're a clubber, so stereotypically, you're fit. Stereotypically.

I said that this isn't a hippie forum because stereotypically they don't care about how they look. Once again, this is all based on an unfair- but pretty accurate- stereotype.

Dual_Life said:
No shit. You're a clubber, so stereotypically, you're fit. Stereotypically.

Have you ever been to a club where everyone has bodies like Conrado and Crystal? If so, please tell me where.

Actually, have you ever been to a club?

The best thing about clubbing, IMO, is that you can look whatever you want and not feel ostrasized about it. I mean, I work out and diet because I want to, and I feel good about it. Yes, I gave up some pleasure in life (specially food), but I get pleasure now from my whole body, not only from my mouth or my stomach.

Whatever you do in your life has only one purpose: make you feel happy, happy about yourself, happy about your life!

If you're happy being a hippie, so be it! If you're happy with you're hair green, dye it!

Ibiza and clubbing were for me a concrete realization of what I truly believe, that clubbing is not about stereotypes, that people from all ages, from all over, every race, nationality, sexual orientation, religion can be there, get high together, look like this :eek: :eek: :eek: , and no one give a shit about it: let's just have fun together and enjoy life to the fullest!

Stereotypes is what we should always avoid: you're fit, so you're stupid, you're hippie, so you don't shower, you're all day long in a board on the internet, so you're a nerd. PEOPLE, stop pre-judging people on the basis of looks, let's get to know each other and get to know ourselves for who we are, not for what we look.

Conrado said:
The best thing about clubbing, IMO, is that you can look whatever you want and not feel ostrasized about it.....clubbing is not about stereotypes, that people from all ages, from all over, every race, nationality, sexual orientation, religion can be there, get high together, look like this :eek: :eek: :eek: , and no one give a shit about it: let's just have fun together and enjoy life to the fullest!

Well said Conrado. That's the bit I love most as well.

Back