What are the weirdest things you have ever seen in Ibiza?

I once seen a guy on a beach in Santa E dressed like Jesus late at night. He meditated a bit took off his white rope and went for a swim.

I was only 10 years old at the time but always remember this. Am guessing a hippy?

I saw some fairly outragious behaviour from some young italian lads towards a young english girl having dinner with her mum a year or 2 ago in pdb . Truly outrageous / disgusting

I saw some fairly outragious behaviour from some young italian lads towards a young english girl having dinner with her mum a year or 2 ago in pdb . Truly outrageous / disgusting

Hope you kicked the f*** out of them?

Hope you kicked the f*** out of them?

"That lassie got glassed, and no cnut leaves here till we find out what cnut did it." :lol:
images

:rolleyes: must be photoshop. ;)
doesn´t she has a white icebear normally ?
not a panda ...

Yes, on my Fb newsfeed, didnt know she were french ...

She is not french. If you are a french national, you don't get deported.:spank:
IMPORTANT NEWS! WE NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!
Dear Ibiza friends,
Our dear friend and longtime Ibiza icon, Pippi Sol, has been stopped in France on the way back from Thailand. With Argentinian and Italian nationality the customs have sent her back to Argentina, her country of birth, because her Italian passport was expired. She is now stuck in Argentina after 40 years away from there, waiting for her passport ... to Ibiza.

Back