What are the weirdest things you have ever seen in Ibiza?

What's the story of the old lady that stands on the VIP balcony in the amnesia terrace all the time? She looks a bit like mother Teresa ...
the one holding a teddybear all the time ?

Actually this year, a pretty 'normal' looking couple, maybe in their mid-40ies, crossed my way at Space. Guy looking like a bank clerk, brown hair, half bold. She - brunette, pretty inconspicuous, rather small. Well, they were passing by, our eyes met, and they both had that very subtle smile on their faces. One of the sort you need to think a few seconds like 'Hm, did I just imagine that...?'.

Well, I then turned around just to see that huge penis shape shaved in the back of the guy's head.

Actually this year, a pretty 'normal' looking couple, maybe in their mid-40ies, crossed my way at Space. Guy looking like a bank clerk, brown hair, half bold. She - brunette, pretty inconspicuous, rather small. Well, they were passing by, our eyes met, and they both had that very subtle smile on their faces. One of the sort you need to think a few seconds like 'Hm, did I just imagine that...?'.

Well, I then turned around just to see that huge penis shape shaved in the back of the guy's head.

hahah are you sure!? what had you taken lol

I saw an old lady in Booom! at Suara's last year. Think it was part of some Dutch reality TV show where people do unlikely things - i.e: an old woman goes clubbing in Ibiza. Apparently she was 92, seemed to be enjoying herself too.

I was told at the time though, that you do see the odd pensioner out and about in clubs, nothing to do with a whacky reality show. I know I hope to still be larging it up when I'm old!

We met a lovely couple in Es Paradis who must have been late 50's early 60's, on the walk home they were both still off their tits and trying to explain to my sister about the joy of ecs :)

1996 David Copperfield and Claudia Schiffer were ment to be around the port area one night and there was great excitement aasyou can imagine:confused: but to cut a long story short 2 very drunk German guy were going around shouting ''Iam Seigfried, this is Roy look at me' all f***in night we could hear them eeverywhere. . Still laugh at it to this day.:)

Today you get to know why they did this:

Famous comedians from Germany, Harald Schmidt and Herbert Feuerstein. Once did an edition of their show in which they released like 1 million flies from two giant buckets in the very beginning ... and did their show afterwards.

Legends.

Ah...reading all these in a way makes you realise the good years have been and gone. Don't get me wrong, clubbing is still brilliant but there is no 'escaping life' that used to come with it. Some of the stuff people have mentioned on here, if that happened today you would have a group of people stood pointing, laughing and with camera in hand and the net thing you know you're on the web and viral.

Still happens maybe not as obvious as the Manumission days though.

Not weird but funny. Ryanair flight back Landed 2 hours ago and everyone bar one couple looked either still wired from the night before. As we came to land and hit the ground people still was sleeping and it shook them right as the wheels touched the grouns. Then 3 lads threw up all over the place. Sums up what the island does to you for me.

the woman with the teddy bears!!!
12376221_10153838246603750_9183222317537437866_n.jpg

My favourite pikes story is a mate of mine checked out when he saw that james corden was staying there..:eek: and who could blame him.

walking into toilets space around 2007, smiled and said hello to a man passing by innocently, then taking a piss at the urinal i could sense someone looking over my shoulder, looked around and it was the same guy and in a spanish accent he looked down and said i had a beautiful dick.
I laughed and left the toilet quite flattered haha

Back