Weekend Plans

resisted urge to get on it last night. woke up at 6am today, got the dogs out for a three miler.

went shopping this morning to fill a trolley with toiletries, food, sweets, and toys. took it all to a local centre for homeless families this afternoon where me, the mrs, and junior did a couple of hours volunteering. humbling but grear day.

resisted urge to get on it last night. woke up at 6am today, got the dogs out for a three miler.

went shopping this morning to fill a trolley with toiletries, food, sweets, and toys. took it all to a local centre for homeless families this afternoon where me, the mrs, and junior did a couple of hours volunteering. humbling but grear day.
That’s lovely mate

What a guy. Great gesture mate.

What a guy. Great gesture mate.
you're msking me blush! feel a bit embarassed as my motivation for posting wasnt for praise, it was to recommend doing it. even if you're skint, give your time. the people at the centre were saying they get stacks of gifts, but the problem is finding time to get it sorted out before xmas so the help from volunteers is what they want

after a big night i often get the guilts/ regrets and a recent night made me promise myself i'd do something like this.

sounds really selfish but i am absolutely buzzing off it.

you're msking me blush! feel a bit embarassed as my motivation for posting wasnt for praise, it was to recommend doing it. even if you're skint, give your time. the people at the centre were saying they get stacks of gifts, but the problem is finding time to get it sorted out before xmas so the help from volunteers is what they want

after a big night i often get the guilts/ regrets and a recent night made me promise myself i'd do something like this.

sounds really selfish but i am absolutely buzzing off it.
Yousef last year done Christmas Day at an old people’s home or homeless shelter, can’t remember. But said it was his best Christmas Day ever. Must be very rewarding

earlier today...

48358534_527878707691756_307313306689863680_o.jpg

48336081_527878731025087_6655621509614141440_o.jpg

48388229_527878991025061_5845125605644828672_o.jpg
I give that one a quick walk sometimes, up and down the five little peaks and do the loop by salinas back around to the car at cap falco

Back