Weekend Plans

Not long got back to Eastbourne visiting family for the holidays!

Tonight: Traditional Xmas eve dinner with my dad followed by a few catch up drinks in town.
Christmas day: Round my sister's for the usual anxiety inducing gift giving/receiving ... Usually sunk a bottle of red by lunch which helps!!
Boxing day: Down to Eastbourne bandstand for mulled wine and the brass band followed by a leisurely stroll along the seafront.

Happy holidays fellow Spotlighters! *cheers*

Had a big drink Boxing Day. Drowned sorrows after an spineless football match, then family do. Died yesterday until late afternoon- proper out of shape.

WHP with Mrs & 15 mates tomorrow for El Row. Haven’t been to store street for a year, so looking forward to ANL Irish style session 14:00- 00:00 :D

Had a big drink Boxing Day. Drowned sorrows after an spineless football match, then family do. Died yesterday until late afternoon- proper out of shape.

WHP with Mrs & 15 mates tomorrow for El Row. Haven’t been to store street for a year, so looking forward to ANL Irish style session 14:00- 00:00 :D
i think burnley will be ok claretclubber...there are three worse teams and dyche didn't suddenly become a poor manager. same loss of form happened to everton when moyes first got us into europe.

enjoy WHP. watch the security team there though

off to a mates tonight to get right on it before we go out. i am packing a couple of nice tunes to play, jack daniels single barrel, haigh clubman, haribos.

it's not big or clever and it will end in floods of tears, but rock n roll is a dirty business, kids.

i'm not one for naming names but last time this particular crowd got together a certain individual attempted to wow a crowded dancefloor by doing the prince-splits. how it looked in real life and how i imagined it in my head were two very different events....:oops:

Back