Weekend Plans

Lol remember having two bottles of buckfast when I was 21 and then attending a work Xmas do. Told one of the old office hags id spit on her tits (!) and then told the boss I was giving him his P45 on the Monday. I still work there 7 years on!!

:lol::lol::lol: ... I wound up rat-arsed one year with a (married) female manager back at my flat for the rest of the night .... and she was definitely old enough to know better :spank: We never spoke about it again and still work together with some clients to this day even though I am no longer technically employed there, so maybe it wasn't such a bad lesson to learn after all :lol:

I'll gloss over the fisticuffs with another lad, the nights spent sleeping it off in my car in the office car park with the engine running (and an empty random bath) and many other errors of judgement drinking at those events seem destined to lead to !! Looking back, god only knows how I ever kept my job !!!!

Last edited:
Lol remember having two bottles of buckfast when I was 21 and then attending a work Xmas do. Told one of the old office hags id spit on her tits (!) and then told the boss I was giving him his P45 on the Monday. I still work there 7 years on!!

Haha brilliant!!

At last years do I drank half a bottle of Jameson straight and then proceeded to tell the CEO of the company I was mad at him because I worked here 3 years and he doesn't know my name ( he did know my name ) and then I fell over a chair, luckily management have a good sense of humor and thought me going flat on my face was punishment enough for giving out to the CEO . So thought it best for every ones sake that I stay sober this year

This weekend I shall mainly be trying to return to life without a boot! I started to walk in normal shoes today, feels so weird! Hopefully this means I can now pop to the shops alone to buy as much booze as I need to help me through the festive season :D

This weekend I shall mainly be trying to return to life without a boot! I started to walk in normal shoes today, feels so weird! Hopefully this means I can now pop to the shops alone to buy as much booze as I need to help me through the festive season :D

If you need some Bucky sent your way give me a shout :spank::lol:

Home time today. Back to single digit temperatures and darkness at 4pm. Looking forward to seeing all the family and friends over Christmas. Hope everyone has a good one :)

Back