Weekend Plans

So not content with having one foot broken, I went over on the "good" ankle this morning while coming down the stairs. Ended up in a&e as I wasn't going to mess around this time as it sounded like something had gone crunch and my foot looked a bit odd. Thankfully nothing broken just a bad sprain - but any party antics are totally off.

Better get on with that Lego Bugatti I picked up then................saving some serious Ibiza tokens for next year!

good boozy Friday night at NICA (not to be confused with NITSA) with Phil Mison playing some great records to a nice crowd - old balearo faves Terrence Parker Your Love, Hercules Love Affairs blind sounded ace, I think there might have been some Rub'n'Tug in there too. Then we hotfooted across to Razzmatazz for Italian cosmic wizard Daniele Baldelli. Had been to gigs there but never actually clubbing. The place is HUUUGE. So many rooms and corridors - brought back memories getting lost in Fabric and Turnmills (or best of all, the 4 Aces in Dalston). The smaller room we were in had about 45 people dancing whilst the latin room we passed down below probably had about 800 people in it, which says it all really...
Any parties at NICA next weekend?

So not content with having one foot broken, I went over on the "good" ankle this morning while coming down the stairs. Ended up in a&e as I wasn't going to mess around this time as it sounded like something had gone crunch and my foot looked a bit odd. Thankfully nothing broken just a bad sprain - but any party antics are totally off.

Better get on with that Lego Bugatti I picked up then................saving some serious Ibiza tokens for next year!

:eek: Normally I would say get well.

Don't break anything else!

:mad: You're doing some serious payback for the good times this year ! Fingers crossed your luck turns round in 2019 !

Ouch... :oops:
Sorry for you

Bloody hell, if it wasn’t for bad luck you’d have none!!

Sun's finally come out after 2days of storm deride :rolleyes:
Scenic route to the pub for Liverpool v man u snore fest...
IMG_20181216_151918.jpg

Back