Weekend Plans

My mate's first big night DJing in Blackpool on Saturday with Mason Maynard headlining who we saw in Hi last year, fee agreed but MM didn't turn up! Very disappointing, if had something come up fair enough but he ignored all calls and texts. Surprised as he seemed quite a down to earth guy :evil:. Still had a great night mind, and met a friend of Nick Yates' (Kaluki) in the crowd and he was impressed by the tunes so not all bad

horse meat disco are in town this coming saturday. got a ticket but not sure if i can be arsed. how my work do goes on friday afternoon will decide.

Haven't been on here in ages!! Crazy few weeks with work and life in general haven't really had a minute to relax!! Missed reading everyone's posts. Looking forward to taking it easy over Christmas eating & drinking too much because f**k it, it's Christmas ( be using that sentence a lot for the next few weeks I imagine ) :D

As above, haven't been on for a while and miss reading the posts!

Found out today I've got a ruptured wisdom tooth which is threatening to rule me out of the xmas party at work on Friday :( Off to Gran Canaria on Saturday so hoping the antibiotics do the damage and fix me before then!

As above, haven't been on for a while and miss reading the posts!

Found out today I've got a ruptured wisdom tooth which is threatening to rule me out of the xmas party at work on Friday :( Off to Gran Canaria on Saturday so hoping the antibiotics do the damage and fix me before then!

I'll keep everything crossed for you :)

Haven't been on here in ages!! Crazy few weeks with work and life in general haven't really had a minute to relax!! Missed reading everyone's posts. Looking forward to taking it easy over Christmas eating & drinking too much because f**k it, it's Christmas ( be using that sentence a lot for the next few weeks I imagine ) :D
Get your ass down here, FGD xmas party Leap west Cork..
IMG_20181212_202333.jpg
Last year's soundcheck..
IMG_20181212_202932.jpg

Last edited:
Well I was meant to be on an all dayer tomorrow for my team Christmas do, but the boot kind of ended that idea - and now I’ve come down with a shocking cold so who knows if I’ll even make it at all!

Fingers crossed I make it! Been looking forward to it for a long time :(

Thought I’d line my stomach before going out yesterday, had a fry up for breakfast then pie and mash for lunch and dinner. Got drunk, then had BK. Then proceeded to get on the wrong train, the intercity that doesn’t stop at my station :spank:

Back