Weekend Plans

Adam Beyer, Amelie Lens and Mind Against at fabric last night. Lens absolutely smashed room two to pieces, first time I’ve seen her play but I have to say she absolutely lived up the hype that’s been built around her on social media. Eagles and Butteflies impressed me on warm up duties also.

Only downside was the atmosphere was very flat for a fabric night, although I think that was largely because a lot had come straight from Tobacco Dock and were flagging towards the end of the night.

Still without doubt one of the greatest clubs on earth though, even after everything that’s happened there over the last few years.

IMG_20181230_215551.jpg
Could be a good one... Chris from bears in space played a great set at HLT last Mar/april.. fear the beard:)

Walk this morning listening to this mix
Takes You To The Other Side With 114 BPM by moosefly
https://soundcloud.com/moosefly/takes-you-to-the-other-side-with-114-bpm
Some pictures
IMG_20190101_210650.jpg
A few brave souls swimming :cool:
IMG_20190101_210614.jpg
IMG_20190101_210543.jpg
IMG_20190101_210528.jpg
One.solo.kayaker. lots of cave to.explore and.one.massive one that like an arena.. mrs uncle.does tours if anyone's ever over this way..:)
And later they may even be a party...
IMG_20190101_211840.jpg

Last edited:
Very health focus (t-total) start to 2019 for me so no tomfoolery planned for weekends in the near future. Gym, surf, coastal walks, Netflix binges!

Let's see how long I last.

Being as I'm back on my feet (for now!) and normality is starting to resume tomorrow will involve a walk somewhere no doubt and a chilled day, then Sunday off to Cardiff with the girls for lunch - which will involve a fair amount of alcohol in my case (trying to make up for lost time!).

Work will be fun on Monday :lol:

just a half went well then
Very well.. and I just got golden ticket to go to the pub for a couple of hours..#blessed
Very good yips those timepieces.. couple of hours sleep,couldn't manage a ride till about 07:23 this morning:confused: as usual your knob feels like it gone up your own arse for most the night.. nice "Afterglow" today as our American friends say on bluelight..

Very well.. and I just got golden ticket to go to the pub for a couple of hours..#blessed
Very good yips those timepieces.. couple of hours sleep,couldn't manage a ride till about 07:23 this morning:confused: as usual your knob feels like it gone up your own arse for most the night.. nice "Afterglow" today as our American friends say on bluelight..

:lol: Some boy

Back