Weekend Plans

We were sound mate did u get here?
i did mate. Didn't arrive in time for Binaryh. I thought the solo A/V sets were both fantastic. Anyma's the more spectacular. Only stayed for 30 minutes of the closing set. Thought a bit of momentum was lost in the intermission. What did you think?

i did mate. Didn't arrive in time for Binaryh. I thought the solo A/V sets were both fantastic. Anyma's the more spectacular. Only stayed for 30 minutes of the closing set. Thought a bit of momentum was lost in the intermission. What did you think?

Agreed mate enjoyed Anyma's set the most. I thought Tale Of Us played it a bit safe to be honest, nice tunes but nothing to blow you away. We pretty much knew every song, which wasn't a bad thing really but I guess that's what they meant by Legacy set. I think they'll have been better on the Saturday/Sunday. Will try again if they are part of the closing programme (I'm sure they will be)

Cracking weekend just gone. Was home by 2am after the match on Friday night which isn’t bad for me…spent Sat dying/sleeping/eating then yday went for a walk to tynemouth for a roast then winter wonderland last night (more food and more drink of course😊)

Out in Qatar. As always a brilliant day ruined by the actual football, but good fun. Done many world cups and actually think having such a concentrated event in one place really helps with the atmosphere between fans.

Have u nipped for a quick pint yet?

Friday has the usual excitement - knock off early and head to meet my eldest for pizza and footy.

Saturday is a long one! The missus will be on guitar lesson duty this week. Me - 11am meet at our footy clubhouse for the coach to the deep south (New Malden) for our AFA Cup over 40s quarter-final. Return to our clubhouse victorious (hopefully) for a couple of hours and fill the empty half of the coach with loads of our mates. Coach then heads to Berkhamsted where a few of the lads own a pizza restaurant with an warehouse event space out back. 50 of us for pizza, drinks, the footy and the boxing. I'm following the coach up in my car and driving home after the boxing. I reckon the lads who bagged a seat in my motor will be pretty 'tired' on the way back. :lol:

Sunday - rocked by the news that 'Puss in Boots 2: The Last Wish' isn't out until February:lol:, we might hit up Ninja Warrior in Watford after a visit to my folks in the morning. Eyes down for the England game in the evening!

At work studying most of the day today, more studying tomorrow then possibly a pub crawl in the afternoon depending if i'm feeling up for it, more studying Sunday, then 8-hour exam on Monday...

I can't wait for this to be over. I better pass or I'll be ugly crying in the shower with a bottle of bourbon.

At work studying most of the day today, more studying tomorrow then possibly a pub crawl in the afternoon depending if i'm feeling up for it, more studying Sunday, then 8-hour exam on Monday...

I can't wait for this to be over. I better pass or I'll be ugly crying in the shower with a bottle of bourbon.
Good luck for Monday! I am back to the studying this weekend, starting to write up the final section of my dissertation.

I’ve treated the wife to a weekend at the seaside. ( Not so sunny ) Eastbourne. But there is something I like about the beach and sea in Winter. It’s blowing a gale and cold but we’re off out for breakie and there just so happens to be a massive record shop up the road. You can imagine my wife’s enthusiasm when I mentioned that!
View from the balcony.19939364-1B37-472F-8B04-16C764A1BB71.jpeg

Yeah i keep tabs on the ape x line ups but its gunna be a busy end of nov/dec so im gunna stop off it this week🤣

Going to man power & prosumer in a social club in north shields first week of Dec:eek:…then i think i’ve managed to persuade her to go to sub club the week after for Henrik Schwarz. Im doing my part of the deal by having a christmassy afternoon in Edinburgh before heading to Glasgow on the night time
Not going to to the social club event tonight. Was at a wedding thurs and things went west into Friday. Even tried a few cans and a pick me up for tonight but wasn’t feeling it at all so im home with a chinese takeaway. Gotta put yourself first and not give into peer pressure or worrying about how good something might be (which it will) ✌️

Extra early knock off tomorrow to go to youngest's school Xmas Fayre and then bring him with me to meet eldest for footy at Arsenal. Pizza will be had! Sleepover in the cloud as per.

Saturday - standard guitar lesson in the morning. Struggling to see that any pitches will be playable after 5 nights of -2/-3 temperatures, but in theory, I have a cup game in the aftenoon. I've got a calf strain but we have no keeper available so I'll be in goal if the game's on. Saturday night - watch the game, probably at home.

Sunday - Xmas* present exchange time at my folks in the morning, and then out with the kids, meeting an old mate and his kids.

*Early Xmas activities due to next Friday's departure for 2 weeks in Cancun:cool:

Back