Weekend Plans

Not sure what I'll be doing this weekend. Tiesto is coming to town, and will be holding a concert on Saturday. I go to places like Ibiza for concerts. I can't get into the right mood here. It doesn't feel right. I could go to an indie rock concert with a local band, but just not something you'd get in Ibiza.

Whatever, this weekend will be about snow and cold weather. The weather forecast is colder temperatures than anytime last winter. The pic below is from this afternoon.

8 des.jpg

Bit chilly on the dog walk this morning! But lovely all the same :)
FjnKRLeXoAEugo6
FjnKRLXXEAEcz9H

FjnKRLWWAAA3nm5

I bumped into Kygo today. I guess he was in town for the Tiesto concert.

But more importantly, I encountered The Kaiser, who is the apex predator on the hill behind where I live. This cat is out in the midst of winter, defending its territory and thinning out the number of lesser mammals. (I've name this cat after Kaiser Wilhelm II, who's monument is at the foot of the hill, who is is a bit of a hero in this town, and of course a villian absolutely everywhere else).

11des2.jpg

Winter is coming.

11des4.jpg

I bumped into Kygo today. I guess he was in town for the Tiesto concert.

But more importantly, I encountered The Kaiser, who is the apex predator on the hill behind where I live. This cat is out in the midst of winter, defending its territory and thinning out the number of lesser mammals. (I've name this cat after Kaiser Wilhelm II, who's monument is at the foot of the hill, who is is a bit of a hero in this town, and of course a villian absolutely everywhere else).

View attachment 15194

Winter is coming.

View attachment 15195
A real Norwegian cat, beautiful 😍

And on a side note i’ve seen on RA Henrik’s due to play at the jazz cafe in London early next year. I know nothing about the venue but would still
Highly recommend going

My works Christmas do Saturday. They moved it forward to 5:30 on my request for the football.

Keep saying it but there's no reason for the clubs to open so late in town, got in at 7:45am. My wife points out that you don't have to stay out that late 🤔 Went to Blackpool at dinner on Sunday, walked the prom, rode the big wheel and a few rides (ducked the waltzers) then rode the lit-up heritage train for the light display from South to Bispham

My weekend was mostly spent wondering whether to go for wooden or synthetic parquet flooring in the lounge. What do you reckon Diver?

I’ve had some Quickstep laminate downstairs for over 20 years. Looks like real wood flooring. Really hard wearing and has survived 5 dogs and 2 children growing up and my clumsiness 😂

I think that's what I'm going for. Works out approx 10€ cheaper / sq metre than real timber.

Tempted to do the bathroom myself. #Vinyl4Ever

Early weekend post from me - leave the house 4am Friday for 9am flight from Gatwick for 2 weeks in Cancun. Can't wait - spent an hour getting the car off an icy drive yesterday, to make sure there was no disaster when leaving with the family in the small hours.

After my laptop's extended Ibiza holiday, my client has proposed I don't bring with me:lol:, which cuts the opportunity to recover a few chargeable days, but does promote an actual break from work in mind as well as body!

Back