Weekend Plans

Tonight - Football
Tomorrow - The Klimt Immersive exhibition in Brick Lane. Followed by a nice bit of lunch.
Sunday - house stuff followed by mucking about with music. Weather will be pants so ideal to be turning on the turntables and seeing what happens.

Yeah I get you pal. I'll give you a shout if I hear anything but we have the pre-9pm ones and on the train down now and still have to get tube to get there for then. Its gonna be tight but we should make it this time, its like Ushuaia all over again! 😂

Yeah I get you pal. I'll give you a shout if I hear anything but we have the pre-9pm ones and on the train down now and still have to get tube to get there for then. Its gonna be tight but we should make it this time, its like Ushuaia all over again! 😂
Just blame the traffic mate, you should be sweet 👌

Out in Qatar. As always a brilliant day ruined by the actual football, but good fun. Done many world cups and actually think having such a concentrated event in one place really helps with the atmosphere between fans.
Friends out there are really enjoying it. I'll be honest I can't imagine Wales getting beat, then their fans coming back to same hotels/trailer park/cruise ship where presumably England fans are celebrating 🤯

Turns out I celebrated a 0-0 against USA.
Message from my wife at 5am "are you taking the piss"

Still feel fairly drunk at 1pm 😳
Christmas markets in a small Yorkshire town this aft, there is a Retro house night on in town tonight where friends are playing - hopefully don't end up there 😁

Went to Cheltenham Friday, watched the game with a few mates I’ve not seen in a While. Before the game we went to Deya Brewhouse. What a great place that is 🍻

Sorry completely missed this …would have said hello …. we had a nice time but ran out of gas quite early after a later night … music was excellent though
No worries! Yeah I left just before 9 had been a long weekend for me too! Had an excellent time though he was so good! Ears ringing a bit today!

Back