Weekend Plans

Can we expect tales of late night relevations of unrequited student love, admissions of who it was who shat in the student halls' corridor and one of the gang recoling in horror at the rumour they shagged a lecturer?:D

Ha ha actually hoping it’s more juicy than that … one of the guys was a big music company executive who lost his job in a scandal a few years back and wondering if we will get the low down

Can we expect tales of late night relevations of unrequited student love, admissions of who it was who shat in the student halls' corridor and one of the gang recoling in horror at the rumour they shagged a lecturer?:D

On our corridor, someone literally shat in the communal microwave. Culprit still unidentified 29 years later.

On this front, a girl from the girls school near our all boys school, who came to some 6th form classes at ours, went out with one of our teachers, who must have been late 30s at the time, and was always at house parties doing pills with his students. They are married with kids now:eek:

Huzzah! I love Fridays! Leave my desk (at home) early, hop on the tube to meet the eldest at Arsenal at 4, lovely pizza on the Holloway Road before back in to Arsenal for his footy session at 5, then home for sleepover in the cloud. Just the eldest tonight, as the youngest has got his first 'away' sleepover.

Guitar lesson for the eldest in the morning, then I've got a footy match against the bottom of the league side, who have been shipping goals for fun. Considering putting myself up front:lol:. Saturday night is early pre-Xmas meet up with my oldest and best school friends.Are Indian restuarants that show Premiership footy common nationwide? We've got 3 very good ones in our area, so Wolves vs Arsenal and some great food ahoy!

Sunday is the usual script, take the kids to my folks, and as the weather looks ok, may avoid the soft play this week and get them on bikes at the park. Might sneak a peak at Fulham v Man U.

I'll obviously also be listening to some obscure music from an underground Berlin (is it still Berlin?) based producer you would't have heard of, and sneaking fat lines while ironing the kids pyjamas.

You?
Added to Sunday: kids want to see 'Black Adam' so that's a couple of hours rest in the cinema for me😴

Saturday night is early pre-Xmas meet up with my oldest and best school friends.Are Indian restuarants that show Premiership footy common nationwide? We've got 3 very good ones in our area, so Wolves vs Arsenal and some great food ahoy!
Never been in an Indian with football in around here. Can only think of one with a TV and that used to show the chefs cooking when it first opened*

Day conference in Manchester yesterday. Finished at 3:30 networked in various dingy pubs, then went with my work colleagues to a Greek which was lovely. A few cocktails and beers before heading to the train station where ours was cancelled twice, slide down the bannister and stacked it 🙈😊 More drink before a taxi home at a reasonable hour.

Been playing with my son since 6:40am😁

Tomorrow we have a small local derby

quiet ish one for me after a big one last Saturday. Gunna go for a couple pints tonight & Sunday but im saving myself for a big one next week - last prem game before the world cup and it’s a 5.30 kick off against Chelsea with a full squad of me mates out😮‍💨😰
That was HEAVY

Morning all! Friday joy is strong here - usual footy with my eldest etc and keep the kids busy all weekend. Guitar lessons, Sleepover in The Cloud (TM) etc.

Big event however is tomorrow's footy match where our over 40s A and B sides have drawn each other in the biggest cup we play in. I'll be in centre mid for our A team, but it's likely our B team skipper will have pulled some ringers out of a hat. Bragging rights for months resting on the result...

Found out this evening that I scored 82% on the latest dissertation section I submitted. Lots of wine tonight to celebrate I think 😁
Congrats! I'm 3 months into my studying, another 3 weeks and hopefully it's all over. Weekend plans are pretty laid back, need to get some yard work done, take down halloween decorations, hopefully find a bar and knock back a few. :D

Congrats! I'm 3 months into my studying, another 3 weeks and hopefully it's all over. Weekend plans are pretty laid back, need to get some yard work done, take down halloween decorations, hopefully find a bar and knock back a few. :D
Thanks :) I hope all goes well with your studies! 8th February is my final submission and I’m all done (not that I’m counting or anything)!

Tonight - Chilling on the sofa
Saturday night - Finally, a local paid gig at a basement bar. A well paid warm up gig with Dave Jarvis ( Faith/Defected ) headlining. Should be interesting as we’ve turned it down before because it’s tiny. Even though I’ve not been there before. My wife has and she says it’s small but at least we’ll have a full house!
Sunday - Our last radio show for the foreseeable future. So, pulling out the big guns to say au revoir .

Fh7W4u5XgAEftdX
Fh7W4u3XgAA5l2a
This morning looked a bit like this 😍

Back