Weekend Plans

From today's adventure, I'm just going to leave this one here....

33020053_10156330355669770_614515498280812544_n.jpg

I went to the Gower just to visit this beach! Regarded as one of Wales’ best.

Interesting caves/rock climbing under where the picture is taken and perfect sand!

I’ll return and spend more time there in the future! You are lucky fhmsparkle

Thank you :) there are so many other lovely places to visit also - three cliffs bay is a must do if you ever return!

Thank you :) there are so many other lovely places to visit also - three cliffs bay is a must do if you ever return!
Noted!

We stayed in Horton which was lovely. Even Swansea bay from Mumbles to the city centre and back was stunning!

It is a fair drive from Lancashire towing a caravan at 60mph though:eek:

This is Rhossili on the Gower in south Wales - not too far from Swansea. It's my favourite place in the world (apart from Ibiza ;)) and it's right on my doorstep :)

You would love it @stivi, loads of walking routes all over the area, the only problem is you can't guarantee good weather :lol:

looks fantastic and yeah I bet it would make for some great hiking!

I was here this morning

33092208_10156489627014662_1110222039261642752_n.jpg

for those who don't know it - it is ses margalides rocks, which is pretty much below puertas del cielo. we went on our first scuba dives for the season. water still effin' cold deep down, but was still great. a good quick escape from the screens!!

looks fantastic and yeah I bet it would make for some great hiking!

I was here this morning

33092208_10156489627014662_1110222039261642752_n.jpg

for those who don't know it - it is ses margalides rocks, which is pretty much below puertas del cielo. we went on our first scuba dives for the season. water still effin' cold deep down, but was still great. a good quick escape from the screens!!

Beautiful :) I’m slowly trying to make my way around Ibiza in between the parties, from what I’ve seen so far it doesn’t disappoint :)

Finally managed to get myself back to a reasonable condition after a few mad days in Benalmadena. Ended up at the Solomun gig in Fuengirola on 12th May but had to curtail the evening as my travelling companion was munching disco biscuits like they were trebor mints and ended up in a bad way. Still have a memory of a restaurant owner telling us we were scaring away the customers and to get away ASAP :lol:

All in all a good few days but it took me a good while to recover, Ibiza will need to be toned down this year I feel.

Weekend there was spent over in Argyll, this weekend off to Crieff Hydro for a family break :) Can't wait for a weekend with no plans!

Moved house yesterday. Had 6 pints in a couple pubs whilst waiting the keys. After lots of unpacking, me and the wife popped to a tapas bar few minutes away for a quick bite to eat. That ended up with a lock in, and a very sore head today.

Mentioned elsewhere, but off to see LCD Soundsystem in Glasgow this weekend, and also the after party (swedgergeddon?). Been listening to Shit Robot (one of the supports) - not that familiar with him before, but rather loving it. :twisted: Looks to be untypically nice weather for an outdoor gig too.
My mrs and Marcus aka shit are old mates.. We're in Dublin 4&5 june for war on drugs, grizzly bear and warpaint on Monday,then shit robot and nancy Wang playing the lcd after party on Tuesday. We're not bothering with the lcd gig.. don't like seeing bands on comeback tours..they can be shit..any New Yorker remember Plant Bar nyc?

Last edited:
Back