Weekend Plans

My friend from Munich is visiting sunny Swansea with her family this weekend so I'll be out and about over the Gower exploring - hopefully the weather will be kind to us!

Oh and something about afternoon tea for the royal wedding - they are majorly excited about that!!

My friend from Munich is visiting sunny Swansea with her family this weekend so I'll be out and about over the Gower exploring - hopefully the weather will be kind to us!

Oh and something about afternoon tea for the royal wedding - they are majorly excited about that!!
Everyone's hyped for this big wedding..

Whatever you think of the royals,I think it's great that someone outside the usual bloodline can marry Megan Markle..

First rave of 2018. Intrigued about this. Not seen sasha before and will tale of us play more dark stuff or melodic. . .

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1526570875390.jpg
    FB_IMG_1526570875390.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 10
Doing a mud run (nuclear race) with 5 others this Saturday, been raising some money over the last 2 months for a work mate who’s been diagnosed with Bowel cancer so all for a good cause.

Absolutely militant week of work this week! Come 5pm ish tomorrow - it's onnnnn!!

Friday evening/night Bristol For a friend's birthday meal.

Saturday: London bound for some well earned late arvo cold ones in the sun somewhere before RV at fabric. Hoping to get there early enough to catch Vera but depends on a few factors. We'll see.

Sunday: grab a few zzz's post fabric then set up a bbq somewhere in the sun!

Monday: early departure back to Kernow.

Hopefully picking up a new Nissan GTR tomorrow, relax from a mental working week and gear myself up for another challenging week ahead.

Making the most of the pleasant weather is also high on the priority list.

That’s about as rock and roll as it gets this weekend.

He's good.. still worry about him jumping around.and slipping on the floors at home, never leave him off the lead so Its only at home he has a bit of a run around the garden. he hates the beach and water.. thank fck..

Fair play they got it spot on last night. Funktion 1 soundsystem in a small warehouse soon got the place banging. Off to catch train back into brum for a drink as I cant eat at the misses family bbq just yet. . .that will please her :lol:

Back