Weekend Plans

Off to Benalmadena on Thursday for four nights. Looking forward to a nice relaxing break :twisted: Does anyone have any contacts out there? :p

Was there years ago. Seemed to be loads of Mozam, but not much else. I don't know if you've been to Malaga before, but my advice would be get the train there. Loads nicer than the purpose built tourist resorts on the Costa Del Sol, plus the wine and tapas are cheaper! I have a night in Malaga on Monday.

Was there years ago. Seemed to be loads of Mozam, but not much else. I don't know if you've been to Malaga before, but my advice would be get the train there. Loads nicer than the purpose built tourist resorts on the Costa Del Sol, plus the wine and tapas are cheaper! I have a night in Malaga on Monday.

Thanks for the tips mate. First time down that way so will be sure to give it a whirl. Looks like I'll be back on the Mozam for a few days then eh :twisted:

Action packed weekend:

Saturday - took the kids skiing and ten to my boy's therapy session. Nice to bump into Spotlight vet @coley in Hoddesdon Sainsburys! Played in a cup final on the afternoon in searing heat on the biggest pitch I've ever played on. Lost 2-1

Sunday - took the kids to the park/soft play/my folks' house before heading to The Emirates to see off Arsene Wenger

Monday - all dayer at Legoland

probably going to have a pretty quiet weekend apart from maybe a few hours with dixon, but people here for an early season weekender have a pretty cool weekend ahead of them:

friday night - seth all night long at pacha

saturday afternoon to night - beachouse opening with a pretty good line up
saturday evening, 8pm start - amnesia opening
saturday night, midnight start - dixon all night long at pacha

sunday afternoon to night - zoo project round two

think especially saturday looks cool, if you're up for it you can do a few hours at beachouse first, then have an early boogie at amnesia (30€ tickets available now, including a drink, but must be in by 11pm) and then head over to pacha for 2-3am to get 3-4hrs of dixon. quite the combo!

Last weekend went on a stag do to Leeds with 30 lads, did Otley Run- didn’t do all the pubs but walked the whole lot. Good crack with the weather, town is a bit hazy think we ended up in the StoneRoses bar.

Mini bus back to a flat party, strolled down the street 08:30 as Mrs was walking dog “you still mad at the dog?” “Nope we’ve turned our attention to someone else...”

Invited to a christening at 10:30am, Mrs went and I got to the do at 13:00 and carried on drinking. Had a ticket for a little rave being held in a barbers shop, only 100 tickets but she put her foot down understandably :rolleyes:

This weekend Friday going to Liverpool to see the Terracotta Army exhibition.

Sunday last game of the season, celebrate first time in Europe since the 1960’s:cool:

Was supposed to be in Benalmadena this weekend with @MauroPicotto but unforseen changes to life put a halt to that. So i'm taking the junior 33's up to portrush on the north coast. Booked it a few months back and now that the time has arrived its due to piss down all weekend.
Swapping the beach for indoor amusements and bowling. Plenty of candyfloss and 2p machines.
Hopefully squeeze in a few beverages at night in the hotel.
Seaside trips hard to beat
Barry's then the Ramore for dins

Was supposed to be in Benalmadena this weekend with @MauroPicotto but unforseen changes to life put a halt to that. So i'm taking the junior 33's up to portrush on the north coast. Booked it a few months back and now that the time has arrived its due to piss down all weekend.
Swapping the beach for indoor amusements and bowling. Plenty of candyfloss and 2p machines.
Hopefully squeeze in a few beverages at night in the hotel.
Seaside trips hard to beat

Love you brother. :)

Back