Weekend Plans

Off to Puglia, Italy....via Birmingham, Ascot, Gatwick and Bari. Planes trains and automobiles eat your heart out. Except I'm not catching a train so I am making no sense.

First weekend in weeks where I have no plans and it feels good. Beer/cider festival b2b long camping weekend the past few weeks have been fun but manic!

Rest needed this week as I'm back in London next weekend for a right royal knees up ... King RV @ fabric.

Rest needed this week as I'm back in London next weekend for a right royal knees up ... King RV @ fabric.

hope he will be on form - I heard him at caprices and was genuinely disappointed. and I think people also weren't so fond of his sunwaves appearance.

but yeah in fabric he apparently is always really good. (still need to finally get my ass to fabric at some point...)

hope he will be on form - I heard him at caprices and was genuinely disappointed. and I think people also weren't so fond of his sunwaves appearance.

but yeah in fabric he apparently is always really good. (still need to finally get my ass to fabric at some point...)

Get over here Stivi! ... Early Sunday mornings with Ricardo and Craig at the helm are always special times! Ohh and not forgetting the birthday marathon weekend!

Last edited:
Back