Weekend Plans

interesting weekend coming up! sister-in-law, her partner and their kids (3yr old twins) coming over from mallorca.

SAT & SUN spent on the beach I guess, with a bit of work to do still
MONDAY a nice paella for lunch at home, cooked by a good friend of mine and then off to B12 for our second little party.
TUESDAY bank holiday so either recover from B12 or maybe carry on at the keep on dancing daytime thing at el patio? we will see. in-laws are leaving then so might not be partying too much.

some time off for once then!

my interesting weekend is the following week!

Rather looking forward to this weekend! Flying out to Romania tomorrow morning for Sunwaves, never been so looking forward to 5/6 day of non stop music! makes a nice change to the tight laws and restrictions seen in the UK and Ibiza

Rather looking forward to this weekend! Flying out to Romania tomorrow morning for Sunwaves, never been so looking forward to 5/6 day of non stop music! makes a nice change to the tight laws and restrictions seen in the UK and Ibiza
Nice..€10 minimum spend and easier to pull than ibiza.. win win

Last edited:

Very Jealous! Looks amazing some seriously extended sets from what I’ve seen. line up is class as well I’m going to try fit it in over the next couple of years hopefully.

Watch out for jewellery sellers

31164186_10156384162673824_2307202632650850304_o.png

Rather you than me :)
Its for football mainly, West Brom in town.

Been six times up the toon never had a bad night. Jesmond is decent aswell

Big market is shit though, stick to the floor in some places and it stinks of piss

You not like?

Last edited:
Back