Weekend Plans

Rooms still wavering (well, ok did a wee bit more). Was greeted to a dawn of shifting purple and pink sky, and distant planets training laser beams through my bedroom window. :D I need to sleep but beer, doobs, chilled tunes and some sleeping stuff isn't getting me much closer.

Sometimes making the most of being awake can help a bit - I find cleaning the house usually works for me :lol:

I love that sky. I treat myself to one or two of them a year.
Drop a blue or two, should help with the sleep

Already done a couple. I don't want to do any more because eventually when the other stuff fades and the doobs, beers and blues all gel together I'm sent to 100% deep sleep. And sadly I have an alarm set for 13:30 (and nowt to give me a kick awake when that goes off :evil:).

That extra bit is only peaking now, I think. Thought it was hitting 20 mins after taking it, but that's pretty much impossible as it don't really start peaking till 1.5 hours. But it puts a real positive spin on your trip when the sun is beaming through your windows and light's catching everything. BTW, kids, fly definitely a stay at home substance, either with friends or alone. Alone is fine tho, as there's enough weird shit going on to hold your attention. :D

Superb! Fair play to Big Dave hes got some pride back into us. Too little too late though unfortunatley I can't see us pulling it off. Spurs & Palace up next

Yes too late for us now as we gave Pardew far too long and feel we would have been likely okay if we had stuck with Pulis although situation with the fans had become toxic ... I was lucky enough to be at the United game the other week ... at least some pride at the end of the season and a strange feel good factor (I am a South East born-bred lifelong Albion fan)

Yes too late for us now as we gave Pardew far too long and feel we would have been likely okay if we had stuck with Pulis although situation with the fans had become toxic ... I was lucky enough to be at the United game the other week ... at least some pride at the end of the season and a strange feel good factor (I am a South East born-bred lifelong Albion fan)
Wow never thought I'd be writing to an Albion fan on an Ibiza forum. Small world ay :)Just proves what could of been achieved with some fight and pride in the team. .

A weekend to remember - kids' birthday party was a smasher.

Also, on Friday all the guests on my table at the charity ball for my friends' 2 year old daughter who has neuroblastoma, had a great time. I may have been a little too enthusiastic when I paid £3.5k for box at a Michael MacIntyre gig in the auction. Michael f***ing MacIntyre.

If the thought of me rocking in a darkened room saying 'it's a good cause, it's a good cause' on Saturday morning amuses you please go here and spare the price of a pint: https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/thebradleyloweryfoundation/siobhanmather

Last edited:
Looking forward to Friday already as it's been so long since I last went out. It's going to be a full on techno stomper @Hidden in Manchester with these 3 dons...

FB_IMG_1525111431201.jpg

I meant to post this on Friday as I was actually doing something but forgot! I went to Brixton Disco Festival on Saturday - it was great! Just a shame you couldn't move venues after midnight but I'd already picked my room & was happy.
Sunday we went to Covent Garden, few drinks and a lovely roast at Hawksmoor.
Absolutely naff all planned this weekend.

Back