Weekend Plans

Its for football mainly, West Brom in town.

Been six times up the toon never had a bad night. Jesmond is decent aswell

Big market is shit though, stick to the floor in some places and it stinks of piss

You not like?
I’m over the going out on the piss for the sake of it lark, just gets boring quickly and the music is, well, shit.

Only really go out now if I’m going clubbing. Would rather save my wedge and spend it on additional holidays.

I’m over the going out on the piss for the sake of it lark, just gets boring quickly and the music is, well, shit.

Only really go out now if I’m going clubbing. Would rather save my wedge and spend it on additional holidays.
Fair play similar logic, maybe used to have 6 weekends away a year but cut that right down now. Last time I went to Newcastle was about 3 years ago so always tickled me fancy this year

Newcastle for the weekend. Great city, any thing on? I know digital done a few things last couple of times
The Dog & Parrot a student pub across from the station had all the posters showing nights on in town last time we were there if you can’t find anything. It is across from Digital. Some ok pubs behind Dog & Parrot

Very Jealous! Looks amazing some seriously extended sets from what I’ve seen. line up is class as well I’m going to try fit it in over the next couple of years hopefully.
Right now we in our apartment 20 min walk away from the festival, I'm rather excited to say the least! 5 days of non stop music!! Let's go ...

31164186_10156384162673824_2307202632650850304_o.png
don t know what was the price but some friend was selling vip table behing dj booth with him & even a bus package from France , just listen to a video some techno swiss girl on my contact put, coulnt put a like as sounded so soulless :D

don t know what was the price but some friend was selling vip table behing dj booth with him & even a bus package from France , just listen to a video some techno swiss girl on my contact put, coulnt put a like as sounded so soulless :D

Not sure about tickets, must be around 30 euros.
Tables were sold out.
I have connections when you know, you know........(FGP copyright)

Weekend plans took a left turn. After that awesome gig last night and a long time coming family reunion earlier today, I eventually ended up drinking too much red wine and thinking it would be a good idea to do a (legal to possess) 2cb-fly pill I had lying around. Last few hours the rooms have been wavering all over the shop. (Don't remember just one feeling so strong before!) Dying down now, and if it weren't for time pressures I'd push it again. Instead, a beer and a wee doob to meet the dawn. Suffice to say, that 11 mile run won't be happening today. :spank::lol:

Rooms still wavering (well, ok did a wee bit more). Was greeted to a dawn of shifting purple and pink sky, and distant planets training laser beams through my bedroom window. :D I need to sleep but beer, doobs, chilled tunes and some sleeping stuff isn't getting me much closer.

Back