Weekend Plans

Discussion in 'Clubbing open chat' started by Ikoda, Oct 26, 2016.

1. fhmsparkle

fhmsparkle Active Member

Happy birthday to your Mum too! Sounds like she’s having a ball over there :D

gutsy likes this.
  2. fhmsparkle

fhmsparkle Active Member

Hope it goes well for you :D have a good time!! Let us know how it goes :D

Johnny Vodka likes this.
  3. Johnny Vodka

Johnny Vodka Well-Known Member

Ha! We'll see. Didn't know her age when we began talking on Tinder, and she doesn't really look it going by her photos. She does lots of exercise and seems to take care of herself. Still the age gap is a bit :eek:. Let's just say she's not that much younger than another forum member's mum. :lol: Date is arranged now, so we'll do it... :twisted:

fhmsparkle, gutsy and craig72 like this.
  4. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

The older the fiddle,the sweeter the tune..:twisted:

cyberloon, diver and Johnny Vodka like this.
  5. diver

diver Well-Known Member

in for a penny.......

6. Johnny Vodka

I don't expect it to come to much. I'm going to have a pint (sorry, don't do first dates 100% sober!), but she says she's driving and just having a soft drink. Doubt things will get out of control. :eek:

fhmsparkle likes this.
  7. CasaNegron

CasaNegron Member

Neighbors birthday/block party tonight... hopefully a beach day Saturday and/or Sunday

craig72 likes this.
  8. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

She might be rushing home to watch Countdown..:oops:

Johnny Vodka likes this.
  9. Johnny Vodka

:lol:

craig72 likes this.
  10. matter

matter Member

Me and the wife took our 7 month old daughter to a baby rave. Slipmatt and DJ Trax. She loved it, kicking and smiling the whole time.

Johnny Vodka and Kim Wrong Un like this.
  11. johndiamond

johndiamond Active Member

just arrived in the alps for last week of the season. still good snow so hoping for a good time.

12. fhmsparkle

fhmsparkle Active Member

So how did it go?

craig72 likes this.
  13. Johnny Vodka

Wasn't really happening. I doubt she was precisely what I'm after (whatever that is), but would have met up again as she seemed reasonably interesting. She deffo not bothered tho. :spank: Think it's time to fully accept and fully embrace the single life, with more psychedelics. :twisted:

cunninghamali likes this.
  14. fhmsparkle

fhmsparkle Active Member

Well it was worth a go I guess! Dating always helps to figure out what you want (and what you don't :lol:)!

Johnny Vodka likes this.
  15. Johnny Vodka

Hmm. I dunno. Dates are few and far between these days and usually lead nowhere. Would have been better spending the afternoon with some mushrooms (would have been a nice day for it). :lol:

MauroPicotto, craig72 and fhmsparkle like this.
  16. MauroPicotto

MauroPicotto Active Member

Been off all things social for a while after a few mad weekends. Now embracing the sober life, nearly two weeks and feeling much better both physically and mentally. Off to Benalmadena in three weeks and hoping i'll be dry on the run up to that before letting myself loose again :lol:

Been smashing out two gym sessions a day, one in the morning and one after work so that's my focus and another reason to stay off the drink (and drugs).

Wish me luck...i'll definitely need it :twisted:

johndiamond, Ikoda and makka like this.
  17. Ikoda

Ikoda Well-Known Member

Good luck mate!

Great weekend, busy Transcend, fun after party, and glad I had yesterday off!

MauroPicotto likes this.
  18. lee111s

lee111s Active Member

Engagement party on Saturday, other than that a quiet one. Ibiza in a couple of weeks so trying to save myself for that.

19. MauroPicotto

MauroPicotto Active Member

Thanks mate, my frame of mind is still really strong. The weekend after next will be the hard one with it being the last game of our football season.

The two a day gym sessions are about as punishing as a hangover at the moment lol.

20. claretclubber

claretclubber Active Member

Taking our crappy old caravan to a Northumberland.

Wife, two dogs and miles of beaches...can’t wait.

jimmiz and diver like this.