Weekend Plans

Well cricket season is back here in the uk. I will be taking our under 11 team for the first outdoor training session of the season. It will make a nice change to do it in the sun for the first time. Since starting the team four years ago we have had to contend with snow, rain and freezing temperatures on the opening day. But I’m sure all that is yet to come.

And then on Saturday I’m taking mrs lbs away for a night of sex drugs rock n roll!

Well cricket season is back here in the uk. I will be taking our under 11 team for the first outdoor training session of the season. It will make a nice change to do it in the sun for the first time. Since starting the team four years ago we have had to contend with snow, rain and freezing temperatures on the opening day. But I’m sure all that is yet to come.

And then on Saturday I’m taking mrs lbs away for a night of sex drugs rock n roll!
If I finish work early enough today I’m going to watch Essex v Lancashire.

Still going strong on the sober front :D don’t know why but this weather always makes me want to listen to Komodo by the man himself.

Quiet weekend, no plans at all. Most likely go for a run along the coast tomorrow morning then catch up on the football.

work, work and more work.
and tomorrow I'm guiding my last hike...no more long hikes after that until october!

next weekend should be good. lots of places opening up on the weekend and then we are throwing a little party on monday 30th as 1st of may is a bank holiday. if you find some cheap flights you should book em! ;)

1st rule about Thelma and Louise club........
Don't talk about Thelma and Louise club!

2nd rule about Thelma and Louise club.......
Only alcohol consumption is acceptable before evening time.

3rd rule about Thelma and Louise club.......
All rules are made to be broken;)

Haha that gave me a good chuckle. Any other spotlighters around 29th August time? Probably an idea to start a new thread actually.

interesting weekend coming up! sister-in-law, her partner and their kids (3yr old twins) coming over from mallorca.

SAT & SUN spent on the beach I guess, with a bit of work to do still
MONDAY a nice paella for lunch at home, cooked by a good friend of mine and then off to B12 for our second little party.
TUESDAY bank holiday so either recover from B12 or maybe carry on at the keep on dancing daytime thing at el patio? we will see. in-laws are leaving then so might not be partying too much.

Back