Weekend Plans

Discussion in 'Clubbing open chat' started by Ikoda, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Johnny Vodka

Johnny Vodka Well-Known Member

:lol:

craig72 likes this.
  2. matter

matter Member

Me and the wife took our 7 month old daughter to a baby rave. Slipmatt and DJ Trax. She loved it, kicking and smiling the whole time.

Johnny Vodka and Kim Wrong Un like this.
  3. johndiamond

johndiamond Active Member

just arrived in the alps for last week of the season. still good snow so hoping for a good time.

4. fhmsparkle

fhmsparkle Active Member

So how did it go?

craig72 likes this.
  5. Johnny Vodka

Wasn't really happening. I doubt she was precisely what I'm after (whatever that is), but would have met up again as she seemed reasonably interesting. She deffo not bothered tho. :spank: Think it's time to fully accept and fully embrace the single life, with more psychedelics. :twisted:

Deco33 and cunninghamali like this.
  6. fhmsparkle

fhmsparkle Active Member

Well it was worth a go I guess! Dating always helps to figure out what you want (and what you don't :lol:)!

Johnny Vodka likes this.
  7. Johnny Vodka

Hmm. I dunno. Dates are few and far between these days and usually lead nowhere. Would have been better spending the afternoon with some mushrooms (would have been a nice day for it). :lol:

MauroPicotto, craig72 and fhmsparkle like this.
  8. MauroPicotto

MauroPicotto Active Member

Been off all things social for a while after a few mad weekends. Now embracing the sober life, nearly two weeks and feeling much better both physically and mentally. Off to Benalmadena in three weeks and hoping i'll be dry on the run up to that before letting myself loose again :lol:

Been smashing out two gym sessions a day, one in the morning and one after work so that's my focus and another reason to stay off the drink (and drugs).

Wish me luck...i'll definitely need it :twisted:

johndiamond, Ikoda and makka like this.
  9. Ikoda

Ikoda Well-Known Member

Good luck mate!

Great weekend, busy Transcend, fun after party, and glad I had yesterday off!

MauroPicotto likes this.
  10. lee111s

lee111s Well-Known Member

Engagement party on Saturday, other than that a quiet one. Ibiza in a couple of weeks so trying to save myself for that.

11. MauroPicotto

Thanks mate, my frame of mind is still really strong. The weekend after next will be the hard one with it being the last game of our football season.

The two a day gym sessions are about as punishing as a hangover at the moment lol.

12. claretclubber

claretclubber Active Member

Taking our crappy old caravan to a Northumberland.

Wife, two dogs and miles of beaches...can’t wait.

jimmiz and diver like this.
  13. johndiamond

johndiamond Active Member

maybe they aren't fun but remember at home you can get on it ANYTIME....surely better to save that sort of stuff for when you are away???

MauroPicotto likes this.
  14. MauroPicotto

Exactly mate, I am slowly starting to realise this. Certain I’ll enjoy myself a lot more if I hold off and get on it when I head away for a few nights.

I think this is what they call growing up?! :lol:

Hope you’re good.

Ikoda likes this.
  15. Kim Wrong Un

Kim Wrong Un Active Member

this weekend will be unleashing a final round of spam and hopefully doing a local radio slot promoting the book ahead of Sant Jordi (they give each other books in these parts for St George's Day) and then I'll leave everyone in peace. looks like warm weather's finally arrived in BCN so a lot less internet from now on

craig72 likes this.
  16. fhmsparkle

fhmsparkle Active Member

Having my back tattoo finished off tomorrow afternoon, out for a meal with work Friday evening early and then home to bake (another!) cake. Saturday, up early to get a run in, then off out for lunch with my Mum and some of her friends to carry on the 60th birthday celebrations (you will find me in the corner with a bottle of wine and a straw - I seem to have turned in to Mary Berry lately :lol:)

Sunday will depend on how Saturday goes really and the weather, if it's decent more fence painting - but there is a good chance I will be too hungover :lol:

MauroPicotto, cunninghamali and diver like this.
  17. Evolution

Evolution Well-Known Member

Marathon for me on Sunday, fully expect a Callum Hawkins esque performance just a bit slower.

elmooreo, makka and fhmsparkle like this.
  18. fhmsparkle

fhmsparkle Active Member

Good luck!! London?

19. Evolution

Evolution Well-Known Member

Thanks. Yes.

I say every year I won't do it again, maybe I'll listen to myself one day.

fhmsparkle likes this.
  20. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

My.mate who's 40th we went to.last may was mugged after the marathon in Rotherham 2 weeks ago..the mugger wasn't expecting to be chased by 4 paddies and pissed himself when they caught up with him :lol: