Weekend Plans

Wasn't really happening. I doubt she was precisely what I'm after (whatever that is), but would have met up again as she seemed reasonably interesting. She deffo not bothered tho. :spank: Think it's time to fully accept and fully embrace the single life, with more psychedelics. :twisted:

Well it was worth a go I guess! Dating always helps to figure out what you want (and what you don't :lol:)!

Been off all things social for a while after a few mad weekends. Now embracing the sober life, nearly two weeks and feeling much better both physically and mentally. Off to Benalmadena in three weeks and hoping i'll be dry on the run up to that before letting myself loose again :lol:

Been smashing out two gym sessions a day, one in the morning and one after work so that's my focus and another reason to stay off the drink (and drugs).

Wish me luck...i'll definitely need it :twisted:

Been off all things social for a while after a few mad weekends. Now embracing the sober life, nearly two weeks and feeling much better both physically and mentally. Off to Benalmadena in three weeks and hoping i'll be dry on the run up to that before letting myself loose again :lol:

Been smashing out two gym sessions a day, one in the morning and one after work so that's my focus and another reason to stay off the drink (and drugs).

Wish me luck...i'll definitely need it :twisted:

Good luck mate!

Great weekend, busy Transcend, fun after party, and glad I had yesterday off!

Engagement party on Saturday, other than that a quiet one. Ibiza in a couple of weeks so trying to save myself for that.

Good luck mate!

Great weekend, busy Transcend, fun after party, and glad I had yesterday off!

Thanks mate, my frame of mind is still really strong. The weekend after next will be the hard one with it being the last game of our football season.

The two a day gym sessions are about as punishing as a hangover at the moment lol.

Thanks mate, my frame of mind is still really strong. The weekend after next will be the hard one with it being the last game of our football season.

The two a day gym sessions are about as punishing as a hangover at the moment lol.
maybe they aren't fun but remember at home you can get on it ANYTIME....surely better to save that sort of stuff for when you are away???

maybe they aren't fun but remember at home you can get on it ANYTIME....surely better to save that sort of stuff for when you are away???

Exactly mate, I am slowly starting to realise this. Certain I’ll enjoy myself a lot more if I hold off and get on it when I head away for a few nights.

I think this is what they call growing up?! :lol:

Hope you’re good.

this weekend will be unleashing a final round of spam and hopefully doing a local radio slot promoting the book ahead of Sant Jordi (they give each other books in these parts for St George's Day) and then I'll leave everyone in peace. looks like warm weather's finally arrived in BCN so a lot less internet from now on

Having my back tattoo finished off tomorrow afternoon, out for a meal with work Friday evening early and then home to bake (another!) cake. Saturday, up early to get a run in, then off out for lunch with my Mum and some of her friends to carry on the 60th birthday celebrations (you will find me in the corner with a bottle of wine and a straw - I seem to have turned in to Mary Berry lately :lol:)

Sunday will depend on how Saturday goes really and the weather, if it's decent more fence painting - but there is a good chance I will be too hungover :lol:

Back