Weekend Plans

I managed to fly home from Portugal yesterday, a couple of hours later and i think it would of been cancelled as it started snowing heavily as soon as we landed. Had the English version of snow storms today and tomorrow worse

Well my weekend started after my interview this morning! They closed the office due to snow and it's staying shut until Monday!

So I figure I might make my way through my drinks cabinet at home, cancelled night out tomorrow due to the weather - hardly a flake fallen from the sky here, bored of sitting about already!

Well my weekend started after my interview this morning! They closed the office due to snow and it's staying shut until Monday!

So I figure I might make my way through my drinks cabinet at home, cancelled night out tomorrow due to the weather - hardly a flake fallen from the sky here, bored of sitting about already!

Similar situation here. Two snow days (today and tomorrow) due to the huge catchment area of where I work, but actually hardly any snow locally. Might even get out a run tomorrow! Hopefully all public transport will be good for Saturday.

Similar situation here. Two snow days (today and tomorrow) due to the huge catchment area of where I work, but actually hardly any snow locally. Might even get out a run tomorrow! Hopefully all public transport will be good for Saturday.

Where are you off on Saturday? I think it's all meant to clear here by Sunday too!

Football Saturday but hopefully the snow clears, the roads are bad with the main roads struggling with drifts.

Walked 1 1/2 mile to the pub at dinner, the road had two lorries that were stuck, paths were knee deep and we got battered by the wind coming off the fields...the pub was full of people on snow days:D

Something about a “red weather warning?!?!” Opened the front door to this today............very disappointing!!

drive.jpg

Back