Weekend Plans

Just need to take them both for a test drive and decide from there mate. :twisted:

Well, neither seem to be talking to me now anyway.. :rolleyes:

Should be getting my vitamins for Sasha & Digweed on the 17th this weekend... so will probably be a battle between sticking my finger in the bag for a test or doing my first 11 mile run (which will hopefully become my standard weekend run).

Should be getting my vitamins for Sasha & Digweed on the 17th this weekend... so will probably be a battle between sticking my finger in the bag for a test or doing my first 11 mile run (which will hopefully become my standard weekend run).

Go for the run.....then do the test ;)

I'll be keeping my powder dry this weekend as I'll also be at Digweed on the 17th

I'll be keeping my powder dry this weekend as I'll also be at Digweed on the 17th

Still unsure of what one can get away with at that venue. Only been once and took it very easy... If only they could go back in time to when The Arches was around..

Oh, that's one thing I did last weekend - checked out the new food market that's taken over The Arches (RIP). The food stall I chose was crazy over-priced. :eek: I had flashbacks of people raving. :twisted: :lol:

Still unsure of what one can get away with at that venue. Only been once and took it very easy... If only they could go back in time to when The Arches was around..

Oh, that's one thing I did last weekend - checked out the new food market that's taken over The Arches (RIP). The food stall I chose was crazy over-priced. :eek: I had flashbacks of people raving. :twisted: :lol:

Will be fine mate, I've been a couple of times and the security wasn't much. Just the usual brief search upon entry and then its fine inside.

Ahh yes the glory days, where it all started for me a number of years ago. I feel sorry for those just starting out, I don't care what people say, times were better back then!

Will be fine mate, I've been a couple of times and the security wasn't much. Just the usual brief search upon entry and then its fine inside.

I've heard the occasional story of someone being turfed out - one guy who, it sounds like, was on a strong come up and security asked him what he'd taken, another guy who was taking too long in a toilet cubicle... Though also heard stories about being people being turfed out of the Arches, when it always looked like anything goes. I'm still going to be careful, at least till I see what other people are like.. Other thing is I'm staying in a hotel and I hate it when you have to collect your key from reception and you're obviously high, possibly gurning. :spank: :lol:

I've heard the occasional story of someone being turfed out - one guy who, it sounds like, was on a strong come up and security asked him what he'd taken, another guy who was taking too long in a toilet cubicle... Though also heard stories about being people being turfed out of the Arches, when it always looked like anything goes. I'm still going to be careful, at least till I see what other people are like.. Other thing is I'm staying in a hotel and I hate it when you have to collect your key from reception and you're obviously high, possibly gurning. :spank: :lol:

Should be fine mate, keep your wits about you like anywhere and I can't see there being an issue!

Have you any idea who is on warm up duties?

Always take two keys off them. Leave one when you go out and take the other with you.

Hope you have a blast mate.

Ps, those ladies obvs don’t know what they’re missing :twisted:

Back