Weekend Plans

Absolute white out here too ... Yet I still spot a d*ckhead in shorts. #cornwall

Weekend plans aborted, fighting the urge to go to the pub begins now.
Chap walked past us in the middle of Emma’s worst wind and drifting snow yesterday in shorts...mrs and I just looked at each other

Saturday football was good for us.

Today been on an 11 mile walk, simply lovely but hard graft in hip high snow at some points!

sAuynVN.jpg

drank wine all weekend. watched some fantastic stuff on netflix - I seriously recommend Voyeur which is one of the funniest documentaries I've watched in ages, about this creep in Colorado who spent decades spying on his motel guests... interesting twist at the end too!

Went to Fabric for the first time since its reopening. Security is now an ordeal but I think they have obligations to meet. Felt like a right sad sack carrying my little plastic bowl with keys, wallet, etc. around the long queue.

Joris Voorn in Room 1 was incredible at times, pulling apart and breaking down some big techno records made for some magic moments. Dave Clarke in Room 2 wasn't as tough as I'd expected, particularly after a punishing "warm-up" from Jay Clarke.

Going tihis on Friday..:cool:
DK taking a break for the New Jackson shenanigans releasing a little album with just guitar and a few pedals I think.. Screenshot_2018-03-06-18-29-02.jpeg
Hopefully he might play this..

I have a Tinder date on Saturday. :spank: Nae matches for ages (dating sites are really just a confidence/esteem drain for me), then suddenly loads in the last week. :confused: There's another lady I've got to the stage with where I could suggest meeting (possibly more interesting and more attractive), but she lives further away.

I have a Tinder date on Saturday. :spank: Nae matches for ages (dating sites are really just a confidence/esteem drain for me), then suddenly loads in the last week. :confused: There's another lady I've got to the stage with where I could suggest meeting (possibly more interesting and more attractive), but she lives further away.

Just need to take them both for a test drive and decide from there mate. :twisted:

Just stumbled across this place in Lanzarote - wonder if it’s any connection to the one in the west end? Probably not but looks very similar with th menu etc.

Attachments

• 67058313-1E8A-4688-8B64-BC627012E8BF.jpeg
    67058313-1E8A-4688-8B64-BC627012E8BF.jpeg
    370.7 KB · Views: 15
Back