Weekend Plans

Managed to shake it off enough to run the half marathon with a time of 2:12:29 which for me is not too shabby at all!

Spent the rest of the afternoon trying to stop my head from exploding with sinus pain but I guess it's a good excuse for the whole hot whiskey, honey & lemon thing again :D
Well done..

Quiet weekend - or at least until the spanish police started beating up republican demonstrators in barcelona tonight. people banging pots and pans in protest. actually beyond surreal. the Guardiola/yellow ribbon saga has predictably been big news here too. music-wise, lying low for now. looking fwd to nightmares on wax live in a few weeks time

Spent last weekend working all weekend in Belfast which culminated in a monster 21 hour shift on Saturday. Gutted that I couldn't have a beer on the ferry back over as had a three hour drive home but the overtime has been banked for some shenanigans!

Off to Lanzarote on Thursday, that's if the beast from the east doesn't ruin our plans!

the Guardiola/yellow ribbon saga has predictably been big news here too.

Journalists/photographers were handing out yellow ribbons to City fans at Wembley on Sunday, so they could take their photos to imply that loads of City fans had just decided to wear them in support.

I didn't go my daughter went said it was very good.. he seems to be a favourite around here. 3rd time playing in 2years..

Im impressed by the toons current line ups off the top of my head we have..

Amelia Lens, Charlotte de Whitte, Mall Grab, Sulta, Hunee, Floating Points, Ross from Friends, Or:la, Jackmaster, Elliot Adamson, Kolsch, Craig Richards

Not all to my taste but impressive still. Good to see less known artists getting booked up here rather than the usual crowd pullers

Seems to be a quiet weekend. Was going to be on the radio in Brighton but it's been postponed another week.
Probably website building for Transcend... Fun times.

I think so? Deffo used to pop up at Maceo and then didn't he do an all night long at Pikes?
Not so sure where he will fit in with no mosaic?

Ahh think he may of aye, thats my point though where will he play now!? Love his productions but never been to see him (haven't had the chance really)

Back