Weekend Plans

off to Valencia for a few days. if anyone knows any local-only paella restaurants, original bakalao discos or swingers' bars, let me know! not been since 1996 when I went for the fallas with a load of Erasmus students (our coach got robbed, another story). I'm sure it's changed a bit since...

off to Valencia for a few days. if anyone knows any local-only paella restaurants, original bakalao discos or swingers' bars, let me know! not been since 1996 when I went for the fallas with a load of Erasmus students (our coach got robbed, another story). I'm sure it's changed a bit since...
Swingers? :confused::lol:

@Evolution come to Väth with me & @Ikoda
Might even join you at Refracted first

Might just do that!

He’s doing Manchester on the Sunday as you probably know, weren’t you tempted at that?
My daughter and I have tix for the after party on Sunday. May try and get some gumtree specials for Refracted but money is a bit tight in the diver house this month.

Yeah, the Sunday night aspect put me off. Chance to visit the smoke and catch up with friends this way.

Sunday, jetting off to (hopefully) sunny Tenerife for a 21-strong stag do. A right good mix of ages and personalities going.. some sensible, some batsh!t crazy; me being the former :p
Just come back after being there two weeks. 20-25degrees most days, few cloudy days but no rain:cool:

Have a good one!!!

Currently desperately trying to shake off this lurgy so I can run a half marathon on Sunday!! Put all the training in so I'll be massively gutted to not be able to do it :( So not a massive amount planned for this weekend

I'm braving the Atlantic ocean from a different location this time, the North Cornwall coast. Colder and the air temp is certainly not 30 degrees! Fun waves though!

Probably pop into the gym tomorrow! Pre summer health kick begins.

Off to see Four Tet tonight.

What a disappointing show. The music was excellent, as you'd expect, and he played in the centre of the room rather than on stage, which was a bit different. The big vibe killer was that there were no lights at all, bar the lights from the bar, his laptop and a couple of lamps. I would probably have been as well as listening to his tunes at home. :evil: The people dancing beside me were having a better time, but they were nicely off their tits. :lol:

Back