Weekend Plans

Yeah, a proud day to be Irish :)
IMG_20180210_135859.jpg I've been to a few of the all day block party's before,never on paddys day though..:eek: hope there's not a full moon :lol:

I'm off to London this weekend.
Sasha Re:Fracted Live @ Roundhouse.

Not sure if I'm venturing out out after but tempted by Vath @ E1 or J00F all night @ MOS if I do.

Done hospitality at Murrayfield yesterday. I was supposed to be the responsible one as my company was hosting it and I was the host for my table.

Nobody could talk, never mind walk by the time I was done with them :twisted::lol: Work was a mission this morning. The older I get the harder this drinking malarkey becomes.

I'm off to London this weekend.
Sasha Re:Fracted Live @ Roundhouse.

Not sure if I'm venturing out out after but tempted by Vath @ E1 or J00F all night @ MOS if I do.
He’s doing Manchester on the Sunday as you probably know, weren’t you tempted at that?
My daughter and I have tix for the after party on Sunday. May try and get some gumtree specials for Refracted but money is a bit tight in the diver house this month.

@diver try Twickets. Seen a few go up on there for all dates, incl. Manchester. Never more than face value, and you're covered by insurance should they turn out to be counterfeit/duplicates.

Back