Weekend Plans

Up to Edinburgh tomorrow evening after a day of meetings for a university reunion on Saturday. However most now have babies/young kids so it's looking like a daytime event.

Then off to Basel on Sunday morning for three days to see Man City!

All dayer for me Saturday - friend’s birthday lunch where we all end up drinking too much wine and getting shitfaced just for a change!

I’m supposed to be going to a Christening on Sunday, although I suppose it will depend on how Saturday goes :lol:

Back in Blighty dealing with the post trip blues and drastic weather transition! At least it's dry!

In Eastbourne visiting family for the weekend. Too much red wine I'm sure before headed back to Cornwall next week to face the shackles of employment.

Camden this weekend. Hotel booked in Kings Cross Saturday night.

Hopefully witness an England win in the boozer then off to Proud for a works do...

Hotel is conveniently situated between Egg and Fabric by the looks........

Anyone else ever have a thing when your company involuntarily signs you and a bunch of other management-level people up for a 4-day mini-course at an MBA-type business school which involves you attending from 9am to 6pm on Saturday-Tuesday?

My weekend is shot. And the missus is pissed off. Sounds like a win-win. :mad:

Also, received a note warning that we should expect to stick around a little later on Monday and Tuesday for "discussions". They can stick it where the sun don't shine on Tues evening because I've got Kraftwerk tix :lol:

Anyone else ever have a thing when your company involuntarily signs you and a bunch of other management-level people up for a 4-day mini-course at an MBA-type business school which involves you attending from 9am to 6pm on Saturday-Tuesday?

My weekend is shot. And the missus is pissed off. Sounds like a win-win. :mad:

Also, received a note warning that we should expect to stick around a little later on Monday and Tuesday for "discussions". They can stick it where the sun don't shine on Tues evening because I've got Kraftwerk tix :lol:
50fb91c8c667e0a359f315ad91e4b56c.gif

Back