Weekend Plans

Quiet one for me this weekend.

Last week, I thought that I had the worlds longest ever recorded hangover after my Dublin trip. Turns out Ive got some sh1tty bug or virus more than likely caught on the plane.

A dog walk is the best its going to get:(

She sucked you in and spat you out..:)
We went straight to O'Donoghues after we spoke on Sunday. What a pub!! Got talking to a about 3 or 4 different groups.
9 pints of the cream in about 5 hours, then direct to the airport where I carried on at the bar there. I remember vaguely buying drinks for a young couple on the plane (credit card says I must have). Back home by 10pm where I had cheese and biscuits and a large wine telling stories of the weekend.

We went straight to O'Donoghues after we spoke on Sunday. What a pub!! Got talking to a about 3 or 4 different groups.
9 pints of the cream in about 5 hours, then direct to the airport where I carried on at the bar there. I remember vaguely buying drinks for a young couple on the plane (credit card says I must have). Back home by 10pm where I had cheese and biscuits and a large wine telling stories of the weekend.

Ouch!! No wonder you're still suffering!!

Six Nations and both my boys rugby matches this weekend. Mixed with a meal at a restaurant that serves exotic Game.....

Camden is the destination next weekend though.....

Finished up my time in Brazil by hiking the mighty Pedra Da Gavea yesterday. I've done many a hikes in my time but non as rewarding as this ..

Attachments

• IMG_20180125_134445_657.jpg
    IMG_20180125_134445_657.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 10
Currently sat in a bar in Tenerife watching City's wave after wave of attacks on Burnley’s goal. Rest of the weekend will be horizontal ;)

Well done on the point. One of the best teams that City have played this season and Dyche is a great manager.

Well done on the point. One of the best teams that City have played this season and Dyche is a great manager.
Obviously quite direct but difficult to play against, good time to support em.

Might have asked this before Clara but do you have links to Burnley?

I'm working this weekend, but oh how things change!

I think my daughter has the "bug"? She has been living in Manchester since September and already frequents some of the better student haunts, FACTORY being an example

"Dad, I always find myself on the HOUSE floor (level) and I am one of the last to leave at closing"

Fast forward another month or so

"I'm going to see Charlotte de Witte this Friday at GORILLA with Kate (from Derry), the Irish love their Techno dont they Dad"

I'm working this weekend, but oh how things change!

I think my daughter has the "bug"? She has been living in Manchester since September and already frequents some of the better student haunts, FACTORY being an example

"Dad, I always find myself on the HOUSE floor (level) and I am one of the last to leave at closing"

Fast forward another month or so

"I'm going to see Charlotte de Witte this Friday at GORILLA with Kate (from Derry), the Irish love their Techno dont they Dad"

Ive planned on going to this since last year but unfortunately not sure i can make it now. A bit of a pisser

Back